Have u ever made the first move?

Ness

Banned
Daps
I'm an introvert but I know how to be sociable and not awkward about it. People are just people to me. A smile and eye contact goes a long way.
Ok

Lets say u see me at the mall and think im fine. For visualization purposes I look like a liteskin tatted up Idris Elba wit dreads n dimples

How would u holla at me? :ld:

Go

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Ming Garden

Thats a good way if you dont want to do most of the approaching. Just let him know that you like him through a friend and let him do the rest.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I've approached loads of guys.

I can't remember any instant L's most guys got really shy and a bit shocked. Most people think I will be unapproachable or a bytch if they talk to me, so I surprise men and introduce myself first...

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I've approached loads of guys.

I can't remember any instant L's most guys got really shy and a bit shocked. Most people think I will be unapproachable or a bytch if they talk to me, so I surprise men and introduce myself first...
Same here. Most were surprised that I was interested since I don't make it so obvious through signs.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If bumping into them while stroking their arm is considered the first move then yeah :iranmaybe:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ladies what's up with eyeing a brotha down...then when he make eye contact you look away smiling and shyt and ignoring ? :patrice:

Am I scaring women?

Got women afraid to make eye contact and shyt but I know they feeling me.... yall wanna get stopped in yall tracks or some shyt or what?

Im a late bloomer I need answers :damn: