Have u ever made the first move?

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm, their was this very cute attractive woman who recently got at me who described herself as a spoiled brat who gets everything that she wants. I responded back that "your not my type what so ever". She took it like a champ replying "thanks for letting me know, have a good day".

:obama:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
made the first move on my bestfriend, smashed her on bedroom floor...
vAhEhQH.png
it fukked were friendship up tho, don't even talk anymore..
m8LyZhQ.png

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I don't know if this constitutes as a first move- but for the 1st time, last year, I told people I like this guy at work. I never tell people I like someone. I just don't. I don't like discussing the opposite sex and romance. But anyway, my male coworker told the guy I like him right in front of my face. I was so embarrassed. OMG, you should have seen me. I was acting real childish. Like, I was literally walking on sunshine when I found out he was interested, lol. But anyways, once we got to talking about his interest in each other, I ask how many kids did he have since I overheard our coworker asking bout kids, he precedes to tell me he has two "biologically". So before even thinking, I replied "well how many step-kids do you have?". Not even thinking that step-kids equals wife. He then tells me his wife has two outside kids :mjlol: :martin::pachaha: I gave him a look like wtf :dahell: And he was like, "are you judging me?" I was like hell yeah. I'm not about to Whitney's character in Waiting To Exhale. I'm too cute to be a side chick.
I was mad embarrass that I told people I liked him, mad embarrassed that he knew I liked him, mad embarrassed that I was blushing, smiling ear to ear. Ugh. fukking embarrassed. Still am.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Besides him asking me on a date, I made the first move on my husband. I grabbed his hand, put it around me and kissed him. He was shy while courting me.

I hope he doesn't see this post lol

Ness

Banned
Daps
Hmmm, their was this very cute attractive woman who recently got at me who described herself as a spoiled brat who gets everything that she wants. I responded back that "your not my type what so ever". She took it like a champ replying "thanks for letting me know, have a good day".

:obama:
So u did the first rejection move? :skip:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
wtf. so he be seein other posters talmbout wut they wanna do to u sexually n shyt? :deadmanny:

I haven't gotten any posts like that.

Only time he ever made an appearance is when I had a heated debate with a user and he called me a bytch. Hubby jumped in the thread and checked him. That was like over a year ago tho. He likes to be in the higher learning or coliseum section, rarely visits the locker room.

Daps
Yup and I made the mistake of doing it over and over again every guy I approached dissed me ...I've been stood up ...I've very been lied to (due told me he was sign which in fact he lied he had a girl I was the side chick)
whatever guy said women should make the first move can go in a corner and die cuz it nvr worked for me...nvr did it again

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yup and I made the mistake of doing it over and over again every guy I approached dissed me ...I've been stood up ...I've very been lied to (due told me he was sign which in fact he lied he had a girl I was the side chick)
whatever guy said women should make the first move can go in a corner and die cuz it nvr worked for me...nvr did it again
What did those guys do exactly that "dissed" you? Must have been approaching some a$$holes. What you look like?

I've rarely had women approach me directly. Purposely bumping into me and saying sorry or whatever doesn't count in my opinion. If a chick approached me and asked for my number, if I found her attractive I'd take her number and give her mine, get to know her better etc.

The more aggressive women that came into my life were mostly older women just trying to sex me. :yeshrug:

Daps
What did those guys do exactly that "dissed" you? Must have been approaching some a$$holes. What you look like?

I've rarely had women approach me directly. Purposely bumping into me and saying sorry or whatever doesn't count in my opinion. If a chick approached me and asked for my number, if I found her attractive I'd take her number and give her mine, get to know her better etc.

The more aggressive women that came into my life were mostly older women just trying to sex me. :yeshrug:
They seemed like really nice guys I met at weddings ..friends house parties and all that. I'm a pretty girl. I guess they saw me as a "gentle girl" one that they didn't wanna break or something like that. .I'm not a 10.5 but I think I'm a solid 7 ...dissed me like not tell me the truth like that they are in a committed relationship. .I've been stood up quite a few times so I don't make the first move any more.