Have sex with a tranny then threaten to kill it on IG live brehs

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.
Aye...you gotta hold the other person accountable though....you say "unsuspecting" men....but alot these bruh's are down low fakkits and get down like that....only to lose they damn mind when they get outed....I don't think these bruh's are unsuspecting at all....:manny:....

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:mjlol: This extra funny. Shawty I was with last night was showing me her gay cousins Facebook :dame: the nikka was airing out some hood nikka talking about "I picked you and your kids up all the time" "dropped you to your baby mommas house" posted pics hugged up with the nikka :mjlol: and the hood nikka was a Blood gang member. He probably getting green lit by his gang as we speak.