Have anybody considered faking there own death B4

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That's not me you faq. I've never posted my pic on here and never will when we have cacs like you saving pics of random dudes. Who does that shyt? Losers. That's who. Keep looking for my pic chimp.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That's not me you faq. I've never posted my pic on here and never will when we have cacs like you saving pics of random dudes. Who does that shyt? Losers. That's who. Keep looking for my pic chimp.

i thought u had me on ignore :shaq:

you're a loser, you're a virgin, your mom was a groupie for De La Soul, you tried killing yourself before, you begged random strangers online to buy you beatbydre, you're unemployed and only ever worked as a waiter, you played trumpet in high school making it evident you were a fukking loser your whole life and you're going to die a loser. Now respond to this like the bytch nikka u are and prove to me u dont got me on ignore :leostare:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
NOPQi.png

What was that? You're lucky I searched my name so I was able to see your posts in the results page. Other than that no one cares about some lies that some short Oompa Loompa has to say about someone he's never met before. Making up lies about THE Sierra Leone won't get you out of the ghetto. I never knew mud huts got broadband connections.
ibg0YtEzb5J9T8.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NAh, you are who you are whether everybody thinks you're dead or not. If them nikkas is the problem cut them off and keep steppin