Have anybody considered faking there own death B4

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
there's a show that I seen a couple times about people who faked (or tried and got bagged) their own deaths. They went through alot of shyt to pull it off. The only guy I seen pull it off and walking the streets freely was black :jawalrus:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
lets do it together

:whoo:

:steviej: How you wanna do it babbeh?

Let me help u with that

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

:stopitslime: STFU you frail haired fakkit....you should spend more time worrying about resuscitating them stingy ass follicles on top of your head and less time on me. kthanxbai :smile:

:shaq: Hey Mook....long time no talk.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:steviej: How you wanna do it babbeh?

:stopitslime: STFU you frail haired fakkit....you should spend more time worrying about resuscitating them stingy ass follicles on top of your head and less time on me. kthanxbai :smile:

:shaq: Hey Mook....long time no talk.
you should worry about restraining from ordering 100oz slurpees bytch :troll:
c*nt :shaq:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

you should worry about restraining from ordering 100oz slurpees bytch :troll:
c*nt :shaq:

:russ: Go to hell you fukking dyke. You just mad I don't get turned on by your feminine features and womanly curves....You are an aint shyt human being and I hate you.

:ahh: I missed you babbeh.

Edit: You banned me again :to: Why are you so mean to me?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the time. Would be so easy to just not have to deal with motherfukkers anymore. I'd leave all my assets to my alterego, then move to Alaska and nobody would ever hear from me again.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have that George Zimmerman lookin fakkit flea on ignore yet every time I search my name on here dude is talking about me. No one is scared of midgets who get beat up all the time.
ixJT6ZL0P9Qh5.gif

Never would fake my death. I cut people off so much they probably think I'm dead though. shyt years will pass and I forget all about them. :deadrose:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I have that George Zimmerman lookin fakkit flea on ignore yet every time I search my name on here dude is talking about me. No one is scared of midgets who get beat up all the time.
ixJT6ZL0P9Qh5.gif

Never would fake my death. I cut people off so much they probably think I'm dead though. shyt years will pass and I forget all about them. :deadrose:

i look like a murderer and :umad: look like a frog :pachaha:
348llkx.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Def considered finding a job in a new city on the low and just dipping out the blue and changing my cell number in the process just for the fukk of it. :yeshrug: might still do it in like two years :shaq:

I always thought about just saying fcuk it and moving to Tibet and live in solitude or something but this might work.