Have any of you guys dated a fat girl who lost weight while you were dating?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Man, props on the weight loss!

Them boobies be killing the back and shoulders and forget about bra shopping! I had to order them joints online from the UK.

Thing is, my fam tends to be on the thicker side, so I have to stick to a strict diet. It pisses me off when I see chicks eating fried foods and candy all day, but they extra skinny. =/

Why couldn't I have had skinny parents?!:snoop:

You need to stop with that woah is me bullshyt or people will come through DESTROYING your buildings. Don't let the people here get to you.

If your buildings get crushed because you didn't listen to me and nikkas clown you don't say I didn't warn you. In fact, I'll even laugh at you :shaq:

Just do you :yeshrug:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Props, you are an anomaly. Maybe I'm just jealous cause you get to eat all the good food. While I'm sitting here eating lettuce and broccoli....:sadbron:

:hug: It's okay. I just had a convo this morning with my bf about how I'm too obsessed with not gaining weight. Everyone is always talking about how slim I am and me needing to gain weight (I'm 5'7 125 lbs). The problem is that I don't see myself the way they see me, I feel perfectly fine where I am. I'm getting better though, I'm focusing more on putting on lean muscle/toning then staying at a fixed weight.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
i went on a date with this chick that use to be real!!!!!! fat.
she said she lost over 50 pounds before i met her:yayo:

Body was looking nice until the clothes came off , :rudy:

nothing but loose skin:wow:

it was one big mirage:wow:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah young padawan I'll explain.

Because being hot throughout school they were hated on by the uglies, they start to question themselves, they go through eating disorders because they think they are fat, they date the alpha male players who cheat on them and use them thus they start to question their self worth, maybe I'm not so pretty, maybe I'm too fat why wouldnt he not want me.

As well If you are pretty, then people are always commenting on your looks, so you are always thinking about it. Think about your looks long enough, then you will notice some flaw. Think of all the hot chicks who get implants, nose jobs, dye their hair. They are insecure with themselves, there are many other reasons but I'm going to McDonald's for breakfast.

:heh::heh::heh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
In my experience they get even more comfortable when they are in a long term relationship and tend to get even bigger :krs:

The motivation to be skinny usually (not always) stems from wanting to be accepted by the opposite sex and/or group of friends. It should come from wanting to be healthy but thats just a secondary consideration to most girls unfortunatly. And of course most girls dont respond too well to telling them they are fat all day and you want them to be skinny :pachaha:

I like em big so I cant complain, but 9 times outta 10 your new bbw gf isnt about to jump on a treadmill any time soon :shaq:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hooked up with a former fat girl

as the other dude mention, whole lotta loose, stretchy skin where the fat used to be :scusthov:

plus she was by far the worst kisser ever, felt like she was trying to eat my lips :scusthov:

she had a nice personality though :ehh: