Have any of you guys dated a fat girl who lost weight while you were dating?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The hottest girls have the lowest self esteem

Only the poor and ugly settle for fatties

:ohhh:

explain this. I would assume that they're used to hearing shyt like "You're so pretty" and "AY GURL WHAT THAT THANG SMELL LIKE?!" So naturally they know they're fly and they can get a man's attention by batting their eyelashes a few times.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I had a jumpoff that was going to UC Davis . She was from the City (San Fran) and no one gave a fukk about her weight until she came to Sac. She was comfortable in her own skin: 5ft3 about 180 when I met her. When it became an issue to other people, she started to work out, SERIOUSLY. She told me she was about 250 when she started going to UCD. I feel like I helped for white girl was a FREAK :takedat:. She lost over 40lbs in the few months we were hooking up and over 120 altogehter in about a year. When she invited me to a birthday dinner with her friends, I was:krs: at how she looked now. She went from a build similar to that chick who played Precious to Hayden Pennitere.

She's a middle school teacher school in S.F. now. I feel :obama: thinking about how I helped made a freak's life better but I :to: thinking about some of the best sex I ever had.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
i dont know what she sounds like but fat girls can have the sweetest kindest most disney sounding voices breh.

take it from me.

thats why alot of them phone sex operators is fat ass bytches eatin a bucket of chicken wings while they tellin u they gettin undressed :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh:

explain this. I would assume that they're used to hearing shyt like "You're so pretty" and "AY GURL WHAT THAT THANG SMELL LIKE?!" So naturally they know they're fly and they can get a man's attention by batting their eyelashes a few times.

Ah young padawan I'll explain.

Because being hot throughout school they were hated on by the uglies, they start to question themselves, they go through eating disorders because they think they are fat, they date the alpha male players who cheat on them and use them thus they start to question their self worth, maybe I'm not so pretty, maybe I'm too fat why wouldnt he not want me.

As well If you are pretty, then people are always commenting on your looks, so you are always thinking about it. Think about your looks long enough, then you will notice some flaw. Think of all the hot chicks who get implants, nose jobs, dye their hair. They are insecure with themselves, there are many other reasons but I'm going to McDonald's for breakfast.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You Sir have no idea what a genius idea that is. Women might hate me for saying this, but a chick who has felt the stigma of being over weight will be much more humble and appreciative. Also, having to work hard to have a nice body can change you. Ppl who were born with the skinny gene are usually a$$holes/bytches. But that's just my theory.

No I'm not :sadbron:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Most I ever weighed was 175 at 5'4 with a 34F! So yeah i was a little chubby, but not huge and sloppy. Don't be a dikk!

:ehh: I feel ya, I was 5'6 weighing 158 at one point and I wasn't sloppy.... just super thick. 50lbs went straight to my thighs n ass, 10lbs of boobage. I got sick of that life like 6-7 yrs ago. Now I'm like 135. :clap:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, dated a girl who gained some. She got finer for it though :takedat: