Have any of ya'll ever found out something you weren't supposed to know? Dark Secret?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of which.. I remember I'd lost my phone and one of the guys who worked for me had one so he sold me his. Everything was off the phone except on this one browser was linked his Facebook. I was actually trying to get on Facebook and was like wtf. Why all these profiles and friends on his page look sus?

I decide to hold on to the issue and snoop about it later because it was a new staff and I wanted to know who the fukk I was dealing with..

He seems like the nicest dude and I have no issue with him. But his whole Facebook inbox and other things was hookup connections with other dudes. Like men who go after women don't hoe as much as these men going after men. shyt was disturbing. Grooming high school kids. And that thing goes unchecked when I've seen LGBTQ people do it.. some girl I know was popping up with these high school girls. I'm like huh? Somehow it doesn't count.

Anyway I keep it to myself. He's generally well liked..a bunch of dudes always hanging out at his place. But I know what that's about but no one else every suspected cause it never occured to them.

Fast forward years later.. he goes to work for my mom. By the time I'm in the area he's gotten one of the staff at my mom's place pregnant and he's marrying her..and her people are close to my mom. And I know her also for years. Couldn't get myself to tell her.. hey your dude been fukking other men and you are likely to get sick :francis:

Sad story all around. And then the person she used to mess with before that was one of my mother's drivers. And turns out he had multiple wives and died from not taking care of himself when he had HIV. I also know that because of my mother and I don't know if anyone else knew.
Nah you need to say something. Even anonymously. Can’t stand by and watch someone possibly get diseases

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Found out one of my old homies beat his girl and called the cops on her….he was always the loudest one about not snitching, always taking opportunities to fukk me over, it all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All before me but. ....

Found out my ex had about 4 abortions....
Smashed her BF at the times best friend....
At about 24 or so was regularly smashing 9 and 10 graders at the local High school
Her and a college friend did 3somes with the young nikkas....

Chick was wild....of course I got her after she started going to church....

But all those ghosts of smashes past would never give her peace....she was a miserable person to be around

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well…

I know a story about the wife of a former big time athlete who has a great family, mansion and the good life in general whose wife did some things that would make the biggest simp vote for Andrew Tate for President…and I’ve never told anyone (that actually knew the people)

Honestly it’s the only thing that kinda through my mind of or made me disgusted/scared like the current generation of redpillers :sadcam: (that I mainly disagree with because a lot of those dudes seem like nerds/lames who couldn’t pull women so they pour their trauma out in the podcasts)

When I say bad I mean bad lol. Geez even typing it vagueally in like “shyt”

/////

Also that Bohemian Grove thing from Alex Jones years ago still fs with me. Because it’s like…”why does nobody talk about this???”

He’s so weird now and not the same but dammit there’s still the video on YT from many years ago when he snuck in there and filmed all those Presidents and super wealthy people literally dancing around devil sculptures and chanting and shyt.

And it’s like we never ever ever talk about it seriously…

//////

Also 20 something years ago I saw one of the hardest dudes in my hood go into the back alley with a super tranny and to this day nobody knows but me and my other homey saw him go and I still think about that shyt once a year :scust:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Also that Bohemian Grove thing from Alex Jones years ago still fs with me. Because it’s like…”why does nobody talk about this???”

He’s so weird now and not the same but dammit there’s still the video on YT from many years ago when he snuck in there and filmed all those Presidents and super wealthy people literally dancing around devil sculptures and chanting and shyt.

And it’s like we never ever ever talk about it seriously…

It's a secret society like Skulls & Bones that's why it's not discussed. But People have always known about it. Obama is a member of Bohemian Grove.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Nah you need to say something. Even anonymously. Can’t stand by and watch someone possibly get diseases

I'll ask around and see what became of their story cause I haven't seen them in years, he got a transfer but she was still around

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Well…

I know a story about the wife of a former big time athlete who has a great family, mansion and the good life in general whose wife did some things that would make the biggest simp vote for Andrew Tate for President…and I’ve never told anyone (that actually knew the people)

Honestly it’s the only thing that kinda through my mind of or made me disgusted/scared like the current generation of redpillers :sadcam: (that I mainly disagree with because a lot of those dudes seem like nerds/lames who couldn’t pull women so they pour their trauma out in the podcasts)

When I say bad I mean bad lol. Geez even typing it vagueally in like “shyt”
NFL :sas2: