HATRED out June 1st

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's a shame it's being wasted on this awful right wing bullshyt.
a lot of rah rah because one of the devs had a t-shirt on

I don't think us Americans have the same perspectives on Communism and such as someone from Poland

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:dwillhuh: Who would play this dumbass shyt there is a difference when it comes to games with a sinister point of view meaning and video games you play to enjoy. How the fukk can someone enjoy this
People enjoy picking at blocks and building things in minecraft, people enjoy playing basketball in 2k, people enjoy horror games like resident evil and silent hill, people enjoy free roam and top down shooters and fps
the new mortal kombat is prettty gruesome so you mean to tell me I can shoot,stab,blow up bad guys but I can't go on a rampage? Even though I can fight hordes in saints row?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dwillhuh: Who would play this dumbass shyt there is a difference when it comes to games with a sinister point of view meaning and video games you play to enjoy. How the fukk can someone enjoy this
I play Mortal Kombat does that mean I wanna rip people's limbs off in everyday life? It's a video game. People play violent games all the time it's not a big deal. Most people go on rampage in games like GTA for pure fukkery's sake. So what they made a game about it

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I play Mortal Kombat does that mean I wanna rip people's limbs off in everyday life? It's a video game. People play violent games all the time it's not a big deal. Most people go on rampage in games like GTA for pure fukkery's sake. So what they made a game about it
yo these coli dudes are so corny and sensitive, that new MK show spines ripping out and faces being sliced off exposing brains and all type of ill shyt. first thing these coli dudes wanna say is "fukk this nazi game" :mjlol: idk bout you but I love world war 2 themed nazi games like wolfenstein(series has been ass since the multiplayer one) and day of defeat and shyt

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

When you see couple of holes in your chest at your local gas station you know who got ya. :lolbron: