HATRED out June 1st

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know all the controversy is gonna make this sell even more than it ever would. Steam taking it down and then putting it back up really did them a favor. For this, you can blame Gabe. If he never would have taken it down in the first place, it would never have received so much attention.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
The ones who are worried about the devs being racist are really fakkits. Who gives a fukk. Im sure every madden and call of duty and places you eat and clothes you wear the originator was just a saint and loving to everyone gtfoh fake militants

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The ones who are worried about the devs being racist are really fakkits. Who gives a fukk. Im sure every madden and call of duty and places you eat and clothes you wear the originator was just a saint and loving to everyone gtfoh fake militants
:camby:ban this white supremacist

send this thread to the bushes

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
There's obviously a difference. Once a developer shows their true colors we as consumers have the right to not support them.
I dont give a fukk about developers I get my
Games
For free. Wouldnt care if they were blind,in the kkk and gay they made a dope game fukk off

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You know all the controversy is gonna make this sell even more than it ever would. Steam taking it down and then putting it back up really did them a favor. For this, you can blame Gabe. If he never would have taken it down in the first place, it would never have received so much attention.
meh, all the controversy started because of the reveal trailer

this thread got 197 replies between Oct 16th and 22nd. the game was removed from Steam Dec 15th...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-wtf-is-this-shyt.259010/

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The game is slightly under $20. It looks like it'll get boring fast but for that price it's a maybe. Will wait till it's out for impressions first.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
I'm not playing this crap. Only 13 year old kids will enjoy killing innocent pedestrians. It gets boring quickly.

:rudy:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For what it's worth the gameplay itself has a lot of cool potential, like it would lend itself really well for a zombie or Contra-type game. It's a shame it's being wasted on this awful right wing bullshyt.