:shaq:

:deadrose: @ 5:13 -- ken kaniff----

Last edited by a moderator:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

If I'm wrong I'll admit that. I haven't seen it. I seen a lot of celebs wish him the best and say great things. I personally don't care what you do and who you do it with.

But I haven't seen rappers specifically, saying much of anything. Even the ones who worked with him. They all got twitter. It was big news. They all been hush.

From day one in hiphop, people been using gay terms and gay sex as ways to put down the next person. That won't ever stop. Gays listen to hiphop. Their favorite rappers say the same shyt. Name one. He said it. Females too. That'll never go away

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
dudes saying hiv is a gay virus are the same ones dikking down hoes, not in another word for a female "hoe", a hoe stank ass hoe, with no condom...shyt is funny (talkin about rappers and people i know not posters)

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't listen to oddfuture and know they're just shock rap, but don't they heavily gay bash?...pause

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Em is probably the last cat who hated fags, he just loved dissing people who could do him no damage but would still get mad as fukk.
Britney Spears, Aguilera, Boy Bands, R&B singers, Elvis, Gays etc.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Em is probably the last cat who hated fags, he just loved dissing people who could do him no damage but would still get mad as fukk.
Britney Spears, Aguilera, Boy Bands, R&B singers, Elvis, Gays etc.

in the last 3yrs since his RETURN... he dissed the 3 biggest rappers

ROSS
JAY
WAYNE

:lolbron:

waits for someone to ask me to prove it.....:ahh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
in the last 3yrs since his RETURN... he dissed the 3 biggest rappers

ROSS
JAY
WAYNE

:lolbron:

waits for someone to ask me to prove it.....:ahh:
Did he diss Jay during the show they had together? Did he diss Wayne during all the collabos they were doing?

Miss me with those Dhalsim subliminals. And btw don't even start cause I said loved, as in I've not given 2 fukks about Eminem since the early 00s'.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Did he diss Jay during the show they had together? Did he diss Wayne during all the collabos they were doing?

Miss me with those Dhalsim subliminals. And btw don't even start cause I said loved, as in I've not given 2 fukks about Eminem since the early 00s'.

RECOVERY --- highest sellling Hip-HOP album since

ENCORE.........

:win:

im sure he misses you :devil:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
RECOVERY --- highest sellling Hip-HOP album since

ENCORE.........

:win:

im sure he misses you :devil:

Since The Massacre, but other than that. No I don't think he misses me, I do think he misses getting the same props as the cats dropping classics are getting, the same props he was getting a decade ago. Quality > Quantity. Relapse sold 2 mill and he knew cats weren't feeling it so he went back in quick as fukk and cats thought recovery was just as 3 mics as the Relapse. Knowing Ems history with reviewers, he probably mad as fukk at getting 2 mic reviews and shyt even from his fellow CACs which was unheard of a decade ago. Lets just hope he stays drug free this time, Encore almost killed him.