"hate fags? The answers yes" Eminem....

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the gays jumped on after he did the thing with elton john. before that they was whylin out, lol, they was picketing him and protesting and all that. i never understood why someone would hate gay people because they're gay, that doesn't make sense to me. you don't have to agree with that lifestyle but to hate them and talk about killing them is weird, you wayy too passionate about it.

with his focus on Gay people in his early albums, hatred of women, cross-dressing in videos, bruno publicity stunt and suspect lyrics(ESPECIALLY Relapse) I wouldn't be surprised if Em came out one day and admitted he was in the closet the whole time

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Off topic but someone did mention Charlemagne

Its funny how he's defending frank ocean
But wouldn't stop sitting on mister cee

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes having unprotected(Unsafe) sex is a gateway to AIDS which is what he said

he said that, but he left out that having unprotected(unsafe) gay sex is far far far far far more dangerous than heterosexual unsafe sex. gay men are only 2% of the population but they're 70% of all new HIV/AIDS patients. he needs to acknowledge all of that too. don't do the false equivalency thing on some Jon Stewart sh!t, some unprotected sex is way more dangerous.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
its dope how sh!t evolves over time. at one point frank sinatra and dean martin were calling sammy davis "n!gger" freely during their routines in Vegas, not in a mean-spirited way but just casually/jokingly, it was nothing. now if people did that their careers would be over.

:mjpls:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If I ever became famous I'd keep it real...fukk the PC. Most of these rappers were calling people fakkits & shytting on homosexuality left & right but now they're c/s'ing it? :wtf:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Off topic but someone did mention Charlemagne

Its funny how he's defending frank ocean
But wouldn't stop sitting on mister cee

not a fan of Charlemagne's public 'persona' but in his defence,

I think it was because of the difference between those 2 situations...

MrCee was caught with a tranny in broad daylight & him, Flex & bunch of other people just said it wasn't true. they were making more fun of him gettin caught & Flex gettin mad @ Breakfast Club because his homie is a tranny-lover. I think Charlemagne even told him just to admit that he's gay

it ain't like Frank Ocean got exposed like that or anything, he just told how it is

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
its dope how sh!t evolves over time. at one point frank sinatra and dean martin were calling sammy davis "n!gger" freely during their routines in Vegas, not in a mean-spirited way but just casually/jokingly, it was nothing. now if people did that their careers would be over.

:sitdown:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol @ charlamagne's premise, "being gay isn't a gateway to AIDS, having unsafe sex is a gateway to AIDS".

:stopitslime: @ half truths

that's obvious, but having unprotected gay sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dangerous than having unprotected straight sex, that is just a concrete fact. you have to acknowledge that in the rebuttal bro, stop being PC with the half explanations. scrappy is a dummy, and he could have worded what he said better, but he wasn't incorrect.

You're inaccurate here yourself guy, as the correct statement would be to have unprotected anal sex is most dangerous, not just unprotected "gay sex", lol (anal sex on its own can't be defined as "gay sex", lol). If two women have sex together, they're not at any greater risk than two straight women only doing oral sex. Just the same, gay guys that only get down with oral sex (which there are many that don't get down with anal) are at no greater risk that any straight folks doing oral. And straight male/female that have anal sex are just as privy to the risks as gay men that do it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
50 was the only rapper. Him and Tyler. To say anything. Notice all the praise and the good jobs are coming from women or non rappers. They not dumb enough to come out and diss him. Then they'd be the "gay basher" like mysonne. When mysonne only spoke truth. So they all just shut up.

Trust me, you'll see frank quickly fade into the r&b sunset. No more hip hop features past the ones probably already in the stash

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:krs:

That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a faq or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"

Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
Staring at my jeans, watching my genitals bulging (Ooh!)

That's my motherfukking balls, you'd better let go of em
They belong in my scrotum, you'll never get hold of em

Hey, it's me, Versace
Whoops, somebody shot me!
And I was just checking the mail
Get it? Checking the 'male'?

How many records you expecting to sell
after your second LP sends you directly to jail?
C'mon!-- Relax guy, I like gay men
Right, Ken? Give me an amen (AAA-men!)
Please Lord, this boy needs Jesus
Heal this child, help us destroy these demons

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
an animal caged who turned crazed
But how the fukk you supposed to grow up when you weren't raised?
So as I got older and I got a lot taller
My dikk shrunk smaller, but my balls got larger
I drink more liquor to fukk you up quicker
than you'd wanna fukk me up for saying the word ... :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it
So when I rob a bank, run out and just dive in it
So I'll be disguised in it
And if anybody identifies the guy in it
I'll hide for five minutes