"hate fags? The answers yes" Eminem....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I just read 50 basically cosinging frank oceans coming out party so now im wondering.........in light of all this pro homo shyt thats going on ...........

do you think anybody would say a line like "hate fags? The answers yes" now? and if they did, what do you think the response would be?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its kind of dope that artists really can't say sh!t like that anymore. i remember when eminem was killin gay people left and right only the gay community really got at him. if somebody did it now i think most liberal minded people as a whole would be salty and sh!t on it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why u think thats dope tho?

its dope how sh!t evolves over time. at one point frank sinatra and dean martin were calling sammy davis "n!gger" freely during their routines in Vegas, not in a mean-spirited way but just casually/jokingly, it was nothing. now if people did that their careers would be over.

Daps
Same dude got on stage with elton john..king of fags..months later after saying that. Hot song though.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
its kind of dope that artists really can't say sh!t like that anymore. i remember when eminem was killin gay people left and right only the gay community really got at him. if somebody did it now i think most liberal minded people as a whole would be salty and sh!t on it.
crazy all these gay people came out in support of him on some its just music shyt even though he was just straight shytting on gays for awhile

I dont normally scream racism but you know black rappers would not have gotten gays to back them over those lyrics

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem volunteered to have that jewish fakkit who played Bruno spread his ass right in front of his face. Safe to say hes either a fakkit himself, or some fakkits in the industry put the squeeze on him. Probably the latter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy all these gay people came out in support of him on some its just music shyt even though he was just straight shytting on gays for awhile

I dont normally scream racism but you know black rappers would not have gotten gays to back them over those lyrics

i think the gays jumped on after he did the thing with elton john. before that they was whylin out, lol, they was picketing him and protesting and all that. i never understood why someone would hate gay people because they're gay, that doesn't make sense to me. you don't have to agree with that lifestyle but to hate them and talk about killing them is weird, you wayy too passionate about it.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
yea, but it aint just him...............i havent heard one nikka come out against it............everybodies all lovey dovey about the shyt..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weolzWFPPtQ&feature=player_detailpage]Lil Scrappy (Gays & AIDS): Donkey of the Day [07-09-12] - The Breakfast Club - Power 105.1 - YouTube[/ame]

He didn't actually say he was against it, tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol @ charlamagne's premise, "being gay isn't a gateway to AIDS, having unsafe sex is a gateway to AIDS".

:stopitslime: @ half truths

that's obvious, but having unprotected gay sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dangerous than having unprotected straight sex, that is just a concrete fact. you have to acknowledge that in the rebuttal bro, stop being PC with the half explanations. scrappy is a dummy, and he could have worded what he said better, but he wasn't incorrect.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah, Em got MORE shyt for the homophobic lyrics than most black rappers. rappers were saying f@#$*# years before Em came around and they didn't get nearly as much attention as Em did. ya'll forgot about the gay rights groups protesting at the grammy's and boycotting his music? only gay dude I blatantly remember defending him is Elton John

and all of Em's homophobic songs were only album cuts, DMX dropped this joint as his MAIN single, and I don't remember one group protesting or calling for his album to be banned

Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
fukkin with a nikka like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all nikkas was havin sex, with the same sex
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fukking a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching ya hand
I don't bunk with chumps, for those who been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fukk with nikkas that think they broads
Only know how to be one way, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to bite
Bark very little, but I know how to bite
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree
MAN, I GIVE Y'ALL nikkaZ THE B'INESS FOR fukkING WIT ME, IS YOU CRAZY?!?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
lol @ charlamagne's premise, "being gay isn't a gateway to AIDS, having unsafe sex is a gateway to AIDS".

:stopitslime: @ half truths

that's obvious, but having unprotected gay sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dangerous than having unprotected straight sex, that is just a concrete fact. you have to acknowledge that in the rebuttal bro, stop being PC with the half explanations. scrappy is a dummy, and he could have worded what he said better, but he wasn't incorrect.
yes having unprotected(Unsafe) sex is a gateway to AIDS which is what he said

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
its dope how sh!t evolves over time. at one point frank sinatra and dean martin were calling sammy davis "n!gger" freely during their routines in Vegas, not in a mean-spirited way but just casually/jokingly, it was nothing. now if people did that their careers would be over.

haha you're such a fukking clown