Hasbro firing Optimus Prime again, this time from Transformers 4

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
You guys realize the sole purpose of the original cartoon was to sell toys right? you really expect hollywood to make some R rated serious version of transformers to appeal to 30 yr old dudes? :childplease:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I knew there was a reason I tapped out after Revenge of the Fallen :birdman:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
You guys realize the sole purpose of the original cartoon was to sell toys right? you really expect hollywood to make some R rated serious version of transformers to appeal to 30 yr old dudes? :childplease:
no shyt sherlock, everyone knows the point of the show was to sell toys but the redesign in the movies is ridiculous and they look like shyt. how you gonna completely change Megatron from a gun to a nothing? what does he even transform into i forgot? probably some generic ass plane like the other decepticons you cant even tell them apart, at least the autobots had some colour. if you're gonna change megatron at least make him into a tank or a big ass cannon or something that resembles a gun. i think they had devastator in one of the movies but it just looked like a big ass dog with balls

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
If it doesn't scare the ladies away then nothing is wrong with it I guess....But I'd keep that sh!t ot a minimum if it were me.

I told every girl I've messed with that I have a hobby. I have them all over my crib and computer desk. Some are like that cute. Some are like:manny: whats for dinner? My ex woven copped me some for Xmas and my bday.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
no shyt sherlock, everyone knows the point of the show was to sell toys but the redesign in the movies is ridiculous and they look like shyt. how you gonna completely change Megatron from a gun to a nothing? what does he even transform into i forgot? probably some generic ass plane like the other decepticons you cant even tell them apart, at least the autobots had some colour. if you're gonna change megatron at least make him into a tank or a big ass cannon or something that resembles a gun. i think they had devastator in one of the movies but it just looked like a big ass dog with balls

Everyone knows that huh?

:heh:

king ding

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they used the designs from the recent games instead that shyt would be alot easier on the eyes than what they're using now. but we know that wont happen

Daps

:bryan:

Cause that nikka changing into a pistol woulda looked ridiculous in this day and age.