Has your physique become your identity yet?

semtex

:)
Daps
nikkas be sayin Im on roids or to buff lol but the best one be when people try to guess my weight and say I'm 220 lol be feeling good

Im only 205 at 6'0
Must have big shoulders that seems to be the number 1 cause of overstating weight lol. People think I'm heavier too.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Must have big shoulders that seems to be the number 1 cause of overstating weight lol. People think I'm heavier too.

Lol yep my traps are pretty big and my chest is 2

Big traps does the tricks fellas:blessed:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I went and visited my old job last week

I was wearing my white Polo v-neck (word to @Malta)

Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - had to comment on how good I looked, "looks like you've been working out", "look at his six pack" (it's not quite there yet, but there's a little bit of definition) :smugfavre:

It was a very conscious decision to wear it ... summer is winding down and I wanted to show off :smugbiden:

I wouldn't say it's become my whole identity so much as it has become a part of my identity now, especially among the people who knew me before I started weight training

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I went and visited my old job last week

I was wearing my white Polo v-neck (word to @Malta)

Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - had to comment on how good I looked, "looks like you've been working out", "look at his six pack" (it's not quite there yet, but there's a little bit of definition) :smugfavre:

It was a very conscious decision to wear it ... summer is winding down and I wanted to show off :smugbiden:

I wouldn't say it's become my whole identity so much as it has become a part of my identity now, especially among the people who knew me before I started weight training

Those Polo v-necks are the linens of the Gods, thank you @Brooklynzson for putting me onto them :blessed:

Damn breh, you were killing them to the point they wanted to see your stomach :wow:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Those Polo v-necks are the linens of the Gods, thank you @Brooklynzson for putting me onto them :blessed:

Damn breh, you were killing them to the point they wanted to see your stomach :wow:
OOH KILL EM

tumblr_msj457AyCh1qc6pwyo1_r1_400.gif

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
Ill have to say yes, i like how at 30 years old i can still fukk 18 -20 year olds, my appearance gets me in and my experience makes it easy for me to say what i want and get what i need. I tell anybody the gym should be a way of life, just like u make time to have sex, u can make time to hit the gym even for an hour a day 3days a week, as u get older u gun appreciate the sacrifice because u will be in the game longer than the people that didn't invest in their self.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Ill have to say yes, i like how at 30 years old i can still fukk 18 -20 year olds, my appearance gets me in and my experience makes it easy for me to say what i want and get what i need. I tell anybody the gym should be a way of life, just like u make time to have sex, u can make time to hit the gym even for an hour a day days a week, as u get older u gun appreciate the sacrifice because u will be in the game longer than the people that didn't invest in their self.

This for sure

I see some dudes in their 60s that are :flabbynsick: at the gym, but they're putting in the effort

Meanwhile, I got several friends younger than me who are :flabbynsick:

I guess their priorities are different, but man ... doesn't literally being shaped like a bell disturb you? :mindblown:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This for sure

I see some dudes in their 60s that are :flabbynsick: at the gym, but they're putting in the effort

I guess their priorities are different, but man ... doesn't literally being shaped like a bell disturb you? :mindblown:
If you been on that side of it it's easy to see why it wouldn't.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
This for sure

Yeah most of it is people get too comfortable, or job, priorities, its an American thing because the majority are this way. I just can't imagine myself giving up on life and make excuses like im too old to do this or that. I want to be that 50 or 60 year old with a benz, slim body with decent muscle that can still run game on women half my age.

I don't want to be the nikka tricking cus i got a big stomach and skinny legs, Yeah sure alot of 30 year olds might not wanna fukk with a 50 or 60 year old but im sure when they see the Benz, hopefully i got a nice house they gun think they gun use me, but just like i do now i get the p*ssy first so if they ask me for money or anything i can let them go cus i already fukked.