Has There Ever Been A More Disrespected Superstar Than Dwade?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
But still that’s gotta sting that a top 3 player during his prime was never at any point the highest paid on his own team.

I'm sure he's happy with the millions and millions and millions he made over his career. What kind of empathetic pocket watching is this? :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Cliquing up with Lebron automatically lil bro'd him
Specially after being a championship winning bus driver
:yeshrug:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
As someone who watched in South Florida unfortunately those are the most not deadest fan base it’s like his whole career aside from Bron & Shaq was like hooping in a small town.

He left converse to join Jordan but never had his own sneaker just wearing the yearly Jordan while Melo & CP3 had their signatures.

Then the Heat got uppity on him that was one of the biggest nails in the coffin especially because then nobody left Heat unless you were fired.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Should have never "turned over the keys" on his own team.

Steph did the exact same thing in the exact same situation but I didn’t see Riles get on stage and shyt on Bron during the parade because of his fierce loyalty to Wade.

Because that’s what Bob Myers did for Steph…then threw him the bag.

He played with Bron, thats an automatic status boost (ironically for everybody but AD).

Wades issue was his body. He was plagued by injury and got flabby (relatively speaking) early. It was foul of the Heat not to pay him. Then they paid Bosh and then eventually fukking Whiteside :mjlol: But what was he thinking in opting out? :ld: :Bron and Bosh were in their primes. He was clearly no longer that guy anymore. Aint no love in the heart of town :manny:. Thats why I dont knock any player for exploring their options and using their leverage.

He was thinking they would take care of him the same way the Lakers took care of Kobe.

He was to Miami what Kobe was to LA so there was no reason for him to think he wouldn’t compensated the way an icon is typically compensated.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph did the exact same thing in the exact same situation but I didn’t see Riles get on stage and shyt on Bron during the parade because of his fierce loyalty to Wade.

Because that’s what Bob Myers did for Steph…then threw him the bag.

He was thinking they would take care of him the same way the Lakers took care of Kobe.

He was to Miami what Kobe was to LA so there was no reason for him to think he wouldn’t compensated the way an icon is typically compensated.
Thats one case and a rather rare one. Icons across sports have been shipped out or shown the door once they were no longer iconic and/or the team felt they had a better option. Thats not excusing the Heat. They were especially dirty as they coulda easily paid him and they didnt have a replacement in tow. But they just decided not to. Yet another reason to :comeon: at loyalty in sports talk.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
That’s what happens when you’re a ring chasing company man at the same time. Miami and Bron took advantage of his weakness. Loyalty. Before the Big 3, Wade wasn’t leading his teams anywhere, so he sold his soul for rings. Goes with the territory.
You should be banned from talking sports. Wade had already won a championship b4 Bron got there

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Just watch how this will somehow turn into a lebron hate thread, already tons of mentions. Wade the previous years prior to lebron wasnt having any deep playoff runs or going to nba finals yet the narrative is going to be he was winning several championships and going to several NBA final games

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Money wise, I'll definitely give you that. LeBron has made 300 mil more and is going to make another 80-100 mil and Bosh made more money not playing than Wade did destroying his body with all that damn falling at the rim.

I can also say he as an all-time #2 guard, gets a lot more :patrice: when it comes to discussions against other greats. Iverson, Drexler, Harden, hell I've seen people say Spyda is an upgraded version of Wade.
:what:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Just watch how this will somehow turn into a lebron hate thread, already tons of mentions. Wade the previous years prior to lebron wasnt having any deep playoff runs or going to nba finals yet the narrative is going to be he was winning several championships and going to several NBA final games
Question… can you post without worrying what Lebron’s naysayers say or think? State your thoughts and keep it pushing…

Thanks for the neg yesterday btw… sorry me calling out your groupie habits upset you.

I liked you better when you were begging for money.