Has There Ever Been A More Disrespected Superstar Than Dwade?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah, Paul Pierce has been disrespected, unrecognized , and under appreciated, probably 3 times more than Wade, while being every bit the player, even better than Wade. Wade doesn’t get shyt on because of his play, he gets shyt on because of his kid, which is fukking disgusting in itself, grown ass men shytting on kids and parents because they are different, and it doesn’t affect the people shytting on him at all. On the court, though, D Whistle got propped up to the levels that the captain should have been, but that bum ass Haslem and bytch ass Draymond buried him in the public eye.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He played with Bron, thats an automatic status boost (ironically for everybody but AD).

Wades issue was his body. He was plagued by injury and got flabby (relatively speaking) early. It was foul of the Heat not to pay him. Then they paid Bosh and then eventually fukking Whiteside :mjlol: But what was he thinking in opting out? :ld: :Bron and Bosh were in their primes. He was clearly no longer that guy anymore. Aint no love in the heart of town :manny:. Thats why I dont knock any player for exploring their options and using their leverage.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah, Paul Pierce has been disrespected, unrecognized , and under appreciated, probably 3 times more than Wade, while being every bit the player, even better than Wade. Wade doesn’t get shyt on because of his play, he gets shyt on because of his kid, which is fukking disgusting in itself, grown ass men shytting on kids and parents because they are different, and it doesn’t affect the people shytting on him at all. On the court, though, D Whistle got propped up to the levels that the captain should have been, but that bum ass Haslem and bytch ass Draymond buried him in the public eye.
Prove OP right, brehs

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Money wise, I'll definitely give you that. LeBron has made 300 mil more and is going to make another 80-100 mil and Bosh made more money not playing than Wade did destroying his body with all that damn falling at the rim.

I can also say he as an all-time #2 guard, gets a lot more :patrice: when it comes to discussions against other greats. Iverson, Drexler, Harden, hell I've seen people say Spyda is an upgraded version of Wade.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Should have never "turned over the keys" on his own team.
This. He announces that he's now the number 2/Robin and phrases it as a sacrifice for the greater good, to save face... when in reality, they did excellent in 2011 as a 1A/1B tandem.

To me it always felt more like he couldn't keep up anymore after year 1, either due to injuries, age, or off-the-court interests, and was cool with just being along for the ride.. missing half the season in 2 of the last 3 years while LeBron did the heavy lifting.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Money wise, I'll definitely give you that. LeBron has made 300 mil more and is going to make another 80-100 mil and Bosh made more money not playing than Wade did destroying his body with all that damn falling at the rim.

I can also say he as an all-time #2 guard, gets a lot more :patrice: when it comes to discussions against other greats. Iverson, Drexler, Harden, hell I've seen people say Spyda is an upgraded version of Wade.
Part of it is his career was so injury plagued that when you do compare Wade to Iverson or Harden, the deciding factor is really his '06 playoff run. Everything else is a rock paper scissors...

i.e. Wade has 1 more all-nba nod than either (8), Iverson has more scoring titles, Harden has more assist titles, AI and Harden both have 1 MVP apiece, but Wade had better seasons than Iverson's MVP year.

Put another way: If someone like SGA (6'6, 26yrs old) were to ever come off that point guard role and settle in as a 2-guard, he'd just need 6 more years of his current production + an MVP and title, and you couldn't really deny his inclusion in the discussion from an accolades standpoint.