Has There Been Any Goons Scarier than Chris and Snoop from The Wire?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
As far as goons as in more than one, then probably yes off the top of my head, but the #1 goon on my list is

no-country-for-old-men.jpg

and I posted a pic from that scene because that shyt gave me chills and had me peeking out the window.

:damn:

Dude scared the shyt out of me. Legit creepy vibe

Doesn't interact with ppl much....emotionless when he kills...and worst of all he doesnt use a gun. Having a fukking bolt through your brain :why:

:wow:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actress Felicia Pearson, who plays Snoop, has emerged as one of the show’s most compelling characters; Stephen King, in Entertainment Weekly, called her “perhaps the most terrifying female villain to ever appear in a television series.”

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris and Snoop caught bodies and stashed them in vacant homes, thats some serial killer shyt.

omar would be scarier, i mean chris and snoop might shoot you in your balls then your head but omar might put his balls in your face and rape you

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
O-Dog wasn't a goon. Who did he kill on screen a crackhead, two store owners and one of the dudes who jacked Harold. He just killed for the fukk of it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Harrow only goes at you if you disrespect him, his "family" or he's ordered to kill. Other than that, he's a nice guy.

I can't find a clip, but the point that illustrates this is when Mickey was telling everyone he killed Manny when it was really Harrow who did it to avenge Jimmy's wife. He had Mickey crying with his pants off and go tell Nucky what really happened :laff:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_inline_mrxw8ta9LZ1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mtytn8ZTmO1raiy7yo5_500.gif

tumblr_mtytn8ZTmO1raiy7yo6_500.gif

Goons :kawhiblessed:
Thats the homey that youre closest to but can't go nowhere with his ass though. He make everything too damn tense. You out chilling and everyone cracking jokes and shyt on eachother. His ass laughing right along with it and finally somebody get on him and this nikka over there like ":pachaha:..........:birdman:"...you change the subject or head out with yo boy and he all quiet and shyt in the car still :leostare:. You gotta try and defuse this demonic line of thought he got like " Man that nikka Kev a fool man huh? He cool as hell. You heard he just had a little girl? :sas2:"

Last edited: