Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Spurs this year have the better analytics but this is an all time Goat team. Congrats Golden State

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much respect to the GS Warriors and their forthcoming historical 73rd win in 2016; they earned it. However, as a basketball fan since 12 years of age, watching the Supersonics, 76ers, Celtics, Pistons, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, etc., thru 2014, the GS players exude a 'generational' mentality and immaturity level which prevents me from respecting them on the same level as past Champions. I have 'tried', but I just can't muster up any admiration for them as I see 'them' as a lost Generation collectively, including Lebron James. It's like the workforce today which consist of a bunch of unsophisticated and socially inept people and I'm suppose to respect them just because they won a Champion? Not going to happen. The Spurs are the only ole school team left of my era, so I will gladly retire from the NBA with them. Yall can have this shallow bullshyt, I prefer substance.

Old hating ass nikka. :russell:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Much respect to the GS Warriors and their forthcoming historical 73rd win in 2016; they earned it. However, as a basketball fan since 12 years of age, watching the Supersonics, 76ers, Celtics, Pistons, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, etc., thru 2014, the GS players exude a 'generational' mentality and immaturity level which prevents me from respecting them on the same level as past Champions. I have 'tried', but I just can't muster up any admiration for them as I see 'them' as a lost Generation collectively, including Lebron James. It's like the workforce today which consist of a bunch of unsophisticated and socially inept people and I'm suppose to respect them just because they won a Champion? Not going to happen. The Spurs are the only ole school team left of my era, so I will gladly retire from the NBA with them. Yall can have this shallow bullshyt, I prefer substance.
What's so immature about them? They play amazing ball. They don't just sink lay ups all day like the snoozefest Spurs.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Some of you bit*hes inventing new ways to hate.

:scust:

:camby:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
image.php