Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Much respect to the GS Warriors and their forthcoming historical 73rd win in 2016; they earned it. However, as a basketball fan since 12 years of age, watching the Supersonics, 76ers, Celtics, Pistons, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, etc., thru 2014, the GS players exude a 'generational' mentality and immaturity level which prevents me from respecting them on the same level as past Champions. I have 'tried', but I just can't muster up any admiration for them as I see 'them' as a lost Generation collectively, including Lebron James. It's like the workforce today which consist of a bunch of unsophisticated and socially inept people and I'm suppose to respect them just because they won a Champion? Not going to happen. The Spurs are the only ole school team left of my era, so I will gladly retire from the NBA with them. Yall can have this shallow bullshyt, I prefer substance.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Much respect to the GS Warriors and their forthcoming historical 73rd win in 2016; they earned it. However, as a basketball fan since 12 years of age, watching the Supersonics, 76ers, Celtics, Pistons, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, etc., thru 2014, the GS players exude a 'generational' mentality and immaturity level which prevents me from respecting them on the same level as past Champions. I have 'tried', but I just can't muster up any admiration for them as I see 'them' as a lost Generation collectively, including Lebron James. It's like the workforce today which consist of a bunch of unsophisticated and socially inept people and I'm suppose to respect them just because they won a Champion? Not going to happen. The Spurs are the only ole school team left of my era, so I will gladly retire from the NBA with them. Yall can have this shallow bullshyt, I prefer substance.
Good riddance!

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:laff: