Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
FOH.. You shocked and asking if there was ever an explosive team like a team in 2015, when the NBA was created in 1947. Stop it breh :mjlol:
We're the top ranked defense and the 2nd ranked offense in the league. How many teams can you name off the top of your head that finished 1st in defense and 2nd in offense for a season? Don't worry, I'll wait.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We're the top ranked defense and the 2nd ranked offense in the league. How many teams can you name off the top of your head that finished 1st in defense and 2nd in offense for a season? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Bill Russell's Celtics 1960-1969
'86 Celtics
Jordan's Bulls throughout the whole 90s
'71 and '73 Knicks
'72 Lakers
Magic Johnson's Lakers throughout the whole 80s
2008 Celtics

I'm talking about teams that actually won the title that year. Let's see when the Warriors do in the playoffs :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Bill Russell's Celtics 1960-1969
'86 Celtics
Jordan's Bulls throughout the whole 90s
'71 and '73 Knicks
'72 Lakers
Magic Johnson's Lakers throughout the whole 80s
2008 Celtics

I'm talking about teams that actually won the title that year. Let's see when the Warriors do in the playoffs :sas2:
So you can only name great teams that did it, thanks for proving my point. I'll accept your apology :sas1:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So you can only name great teams that did it, thanks for proving my point. I'll accept your apology :sas1:

Call me a homer or whatever you want to call me but the question has to be asked. Has the league seen a team this elite on both ends of the floor? We're the 2007 Phoenix Suns Offense meets the 2011 Chicago Bulls defense. Take the fact that I'm a Dubs fan out of the equation and ask yourself when was the last time you seen a team like this? Check the offensive and defensive stats if you think in hyperbolizing.

This is the question you asked. Don't backtrack now :sas2:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
They still haven't won in San Antonio in the last 18 years. They better be glad they have home court advantage

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This is the question you asked. Don't backtrack now :sas2:
Okay so let's do the research. What team has led the league in field goal % while holding their opponents to the lowest field goal % in the league? What team led the league in assists and pace while also leading the league in blocked shots? What team led the league in 3pt% while taking as many 3's as we've had yet still had the top ranked defense in the league?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Superior roster?

Parker, Duncan, Leonard. 3 different finals MVP's is something you can match? How are warriors matching duncan/splitter/Diaw in the post? :heh:

Warriors are younger and more athletic but that doesn't mean much in a 7 game series when the game slows down and gets more physical
:manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You want it to be one way...

You want members of thecoli to objectively recognize that your team is having a good season and is an elite title contender

We all got agendas and Stanbases breh, we ain't giving no credit unless it can benefit us in some way.

People will join the bandwagon ONLY when it fits our agenda. And that only happens during the playoffs

But now that's not even gonna happen, pretty sure everybody else is pulling against the Warriors now, which normally would have been a fun team to watch...But you wanted it a lil too much and couldn't wait.

So long story short fukk the Warriors as a staff record label and a crew and if you down with the Warriors fukk you too :pacspit:

:steviej:
:smugfavre: