Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nobody is jealous of the warriors breh, you just come across as insecure.

The warriors haven't won shyt.
This nikka been hating us for awhile now. I bet he was like this in the bed last night trying to sleep/

jklkez0-2.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I made that when KD was playin. You know yall lucked up. OKC woulda embarrassed that azz. :damn:
Don't pay attention to the delusional.

They haven't even outplayed the damn Pelicans and somehow think they are going to beat the Grizzlies.

Another coach on the Pelicans and they would be down 1-2

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Don't pay attention to the delusional.

They haven't even outplayed the damn Pelicans and somehow think they are going to beat the Grizzlies.

Another coach on the Pelicans and they would be down 1-2
kinda funny how you state you have no horse in the race when you watch the Warriors play, but clearly you do :mjlol:

so why do you want Warriors to lose- is it because theyre jump-shooting team ? because you dont like their fans on this board ? or why ?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
kinda funny how you state you have no horse in the race when you watch the Warriors play, but clearly you do :mjlol:

so why do you want Warriors to lose- is it because theyre jump-shooting team ? because you dont like their fans on this board ? or why ?
Mo Speights fukked his fiancé.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Nah, it's just that I think most teams in the playoffs can take you out with the exception of the bottom teams in the east