Has The MCU EVER Been Able To Do "Super" / Cosmic Super Powers Based Stories and CGI Properly?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There is nothing more overrated than marvel cosmic stuff. Silver surfer sucks. Galactus is shockingly old-timey. The Shi'ar is corny as is Galactus. War of Kings was the best cosmic storyline in years and it was really an X-Men story.
i'd rather they leave the space shyt to Star Trek and Star Wars and focus on real world issues. There's a reason why spiderman and xmen were always the most popular. People could relate to their struggles

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There is nothing more overrated than marvel cosmic stuff. Silver surfer sucks.
lmpRG4.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There is nothing more overrated than marvel cosmic stuff. Silver surfer sucks. Galactus is shockingly old-timey. The Shi'ar is corny as is Galactus. War of Kings was the best cosmic storyline in years and it was really an X-Men story.
I like the cosmic stories, but they are starting to feel overrated now that I'm starting to see how little I care about them in MCU form.

GotG worked because it was a cosmic story but grounded to a level that didn't feel too complicated, which these cosmic stories often seem to be

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I like the cosmic stories, but they are starting to feel overrated now that I'm starting to see how little I care about them in MCU form.

GotG worked because it was a cosmic story but grounded to a level that didn't feel too complicated, which these cosmic stories often seem to be
Guardians of the galaxy game>>>>>>>>>>>>>movie:mjpls:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel like the MCU shows should be condensed into movies to avoid overspending and include important characters to stay relevant. WandaVision and Ms. Marvel could've been part of avengers movies. Black widow should've been done with Punisher and Fury. She Hulk should've been a Hulk and She Hulk movie.

I would hate that.

I'm way more interested in the shows, it feels more like issues of comics coming out instead of just a film farm.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I would hate that.

I'm way more interested in the shows, it feels more like issues of comics coming out instead of just a film farm.
As long as it's not a convoluted mess like justice league and just focuses on 3 or 4 characters, it could work.