has ANYTHING surpassed Chapelle's Rick James True Hollywood Story since it dropped?

EFF YO COUCH

• Rick James episode of Chapelle

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • the field

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was walkin to and from middle school with the crew and everyone was quoting it, dying laughing, I remember they asked the one dude who hadn't seen it:

"what did the five fingers say to the face?"

"uhhhh what idk?"

then bobby slapped the shyt outa this kid and we all fell over fukkin dying

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
in terms of comedy, the answer is no; i'll spare you the trouble of thinking.

but in terms of TV? i'm still saying Rick james bytch >>>>> anything

if they said "i have another episode of breaking bad, the wire, the shield, and chapelle show and the chapelle show is another rick james episode and he's in it recorded back then"

i'd watch that so much faster than the other stuff...
No. Because it's a true story

I take that back. ....
black bush. I think it's the funniest sketch He's done

That rick have sketch is hilarious because it's true. That's the gold in the sketch

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I still remember the day after that episode dropped. Me and my homeboy use to ride the park and ride in the medical center for work. Normally people would get on in the morning and just be quiet and stay to themselves but the next morning we got on that bus and everybody and I mean everybody was talking about it even the bus driver cracking up dying laughing. And it wasn't just black people I mean whites hispanics, asians everyone was talking about that shyt dying. Got to work and everybody there was talking about it. I never seen anything like that before and havent since. Dave killed everything with that skit.

This.

And because of this I have never seen a skit get ran into the ground so quickly. Casual folks hopped on it and ruined it. Dave can't even do standup anymore without some frat boy yelling "I'm rich bytch!"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I still remember the day after that episode dropped. Me and my homeboy use to ride the park and ride in the medical center for work. Normally people would get on in the morning and just be quiet and stay to themselves but the next morning we got on that bus and everybody and I mean everybody was talking about it even the bus driver cracking up dying laughing. And it wasn't just black people I mean whites hispanics, asians everyone was talking about that shyt dying. Got to work and everybody there was talking about it. I never seen anything like that before and havent since. Dave killed everything with that skit.

I remember playing socom 2 online on ps2 and everyone kept saying im rick james bytch on the mic

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
RICK JAMES: cold blooodeeeeed..... BANG BANG:damn:"

CHARLIE MURPHY: :dahell:...

"First of all, you don't slap a man. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable :laff::laff:

....in paris nikka come up 'whappap!!!!!! i challenge you to a duel'.... they would have a GUNFIGHT after that SOMEBODY HAD TO GO":laff::laff::laff:

*slap instant replay* "AUGWAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*slaps nikka to table*"

man nikkas in high school was slappin nikkas in the face with baby powder sayin rick james bytch:laff:

Even common had to mention that shyt on "chi-city" on the BE album

Then rick james himself completed the cypher on the BET awards months right before he died and it was PERFECT.

i miss those days man :pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I remember watching the preview before it dropped, thinking a whole episode about rick james was going to be ass:scust:
- i was sadly mistaken:russ:
- even that first skit with the love contract, and him yelling kobe as he shot the condom left me :deadmanny:
- the funniest part of that skit was when rick punched charlie in the forehead. Than when charlie went over and kicked him, rick had forgotten what he did:heh: