has ANYTHING surpassed Chapelle's Rick James True Hollywood Story since it dropped?

EFF YO COUCH

• Rick James episode of Chapelle

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • the field

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I personally liked the Prince one better.

Also the Making The Band and Real World skits >>>>
stop

just STOP

they were funny but this was next level.

"he would step over the line.............HABITUALLY..he was a HABITUAL LINE STEPPER" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of those 3 skits

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
stop

just STOP

they were funny but this was next level.

"he would step over the line.............HABITUALLY..he was a HABITUAL LINE STEPPER" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of those 3 skits
Whatever breh. Everyone has an opinion. Rick James skit got played out for me years ago.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still remember the day after that episode dropped. Me and my homeboy use to ride the park and ride in the medical center for work. Normally people would get on in the morning and just be quiet and stay to themselves but the next morning we got on that bus and everybody and I mean everybody was talking about it even the bus driver cracking up dying laughing. And it wasn't just black people I mean whites hispanics, asians everyone was talking about that shyt dying. Got to work and everybody there was talking about it. I never seen anything like that before and havent since. Dave killed everything with that skit.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
2 things that make the skit genius

1. Rick James was not a well known name in 2003. He was a legend for sure but most people who laughed at this couldn't name a Rick James song other than maybe Superfreak, never heard Party All The Time and couldn't tell you one thing about him. It was all in Dave's performance and Charlie's storytelling

2. When is the first or last time you watched a skit with a commercial break in it? shyt is almost unheard of...

And 3. Rick James was actually a part of the skit, and his answers and behavior supported everything Charlie said.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The black white supremest had me gasping for air.
The Wayne Brady one was dope because it was so real to me. Brady really came from the element that others pretend to, so I love that Dave Chappelle explored that in a comedic way.