has ANYTHING surpassed Chapelle's Rick James True Hollywood Story since it dropped?

EFF YO COUCH

• Rick James episode of Chapelle

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • the field

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the only part that got me was "LEOPAAARRRDDD :lawd:....ILLEGAL LEOPPPARRDD :youngsabo:" and the dude from halfbaked / scandal like :ohhh: :sadcam: :shaq:

scandal-huck-wrap-it-up.jpg

Wrap that shyt up, B!

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
While Clayton Bigsby, Prince and Wayne Brady will always be classics, Rick James forever takes the cake for me.

From the Orange aura to "HOLD MAH DRINK, bytch." to "CHARLIE MURPHAAAAAYYYYY!!!" to "Bruce Lee Kick" to "Nice place, nikka." to "fukk YO COUCH." to the instant replay to the China Club to "DARKNESS" to "SLAP" to the retaliation, and of course...

Pure, unbridled comedic genius.

"I'm the baddest motherfukker of all time, I'm one of the best singers and best looking motherfukkers you've ever seen. Hold my drink bytch..." :mindblown:
This is like Wilt's 100 point game in terms of quotables

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
chappelle show has to be the GOAT. it made some obscure dude into an internet forum legend

:dahell:

when mos is like 'we got the yellow cake from iraq' and the dramatic music drops and he unwraps a piece of fukkin cornbread in a napkin :dead::dead::dead:
it was yellow cake :ufdup:

DON'T DROP THAT shyt. PRAISE GOD, DON'T DROP THAT shyt.
i pray to god you dont drop that shyt :ufdup:

what made it even funnier was when i actually looked up the reference. genius https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

Yellowcake (also called urania) is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores.

I always get dead when the camera does the close up to him holding the cake and he is slightly shaking and shyt showing it to everybody:dead:

everytime i go back home and ma dukes bought some yellow cake i think of chappelle :deadrose:

Last edited:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
chappelle show has to be the GOAT. it made some obscure dude into an internet forum legend

:dahell:

it was yellow cake :ufdup:

i pray to god you dont drop that shyt :ufdup:

what made it even funnier was when i actually looked up the reference. genius https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

Yellowcake (also called urania) is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores.

I always get dead when the camera does the close up to him holding the cake and he is slightly shaking and shyt showing it to everybody:dead:

everytime i go back home and ma dukes bought some yellow cake i think of chappelle :deadrose:

Got it wrapped in a special CIA NAPKIN:dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Legendary, try telling these Kevin Hart fans. Dave is the GOAT.

He is in London this week, but I am away in LA, just my luck
:francis:

I like Dave but he has to drop an hour special

He's great on stage but I can only remember him doing 1 big show
which wasn't as good as Kevin's best show

People in general will give him the crown if he goes out and shuts it down

Kevin gets more love and hate than he should and it's because he's hustlin' anytime a person is on their grind
people respect it.. and haters get mad

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I like Dave but he has to drop an hour special

He's great on stage but I can only remember him doing 1 big show
which wasn't as good as Kevin's best show

People in general will give him the crown if he goes out and shuts it down

Kevin gets more love and hate than he should and it's because he's hustlin' anytime a person is on their grind
people respect it.. and haters get mad

:dwillhuh:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
10 years later my wife STILL gets heated whenever that episode comes on. Cause the night it aired she was in the kitchen cooking dinner while I watched it.

During the commercial I remember running into the kitchen and asking her " what did the 5 fingers say to the face ??". She still hasn't let it go a decade later lol