has ANYTHING surpassed Chapelle's Rick James True Hollywood Story since it dropped?

EFF YO COUCH

• Rick James episode of Chapelle

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • the field

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
While Clayton Bigsby, Prince and Wayne Brady will always be classics, Rick James forever takes the cake for me.

From the Orange aura to "HOLD MAH DRINK, bytch." to "CHARLIE MURPHAAAAAYYYYY!!!" to "Bruce Lee Kick" to "Nice place, nikka." to "fukk YO COUCH." to the instant replay to the China Club to "DARKNESS" to "SLAP" to the retaliation, and of course...

Pure, unbridled comedic genius.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Trading Spouses skit is underrated

"If I find out you been going through my shxt Ima beat you in ya azz":pachaha:

"Just so you know, Todd would usually do the dishes after dinner."
"Well....just so you know, his azz will be back April 13. Gon' do ya thing girl." :mjlol:

"Better check your tone girl....inside voice or I'm gon' put yo azz outside" :russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
While Clayton Bigsby, Prince and Wayne Brady will always be classics, Rick James forever takes the cake for me.

From the Orange aura to "HOLD MAH DRINK, bytch." to "CHARLIE MURPHAAAAAYYYYY!!!" to "Bruce Lee Kick" to "Nice place, nikka." to "fukk YO COUCH." to the instant replay to the China Club to "DARKNESS" to "SLAP" to the retaliation, and of course...

Pure, unbridled comedic genius.

Charlie saying he and Eddie were the darkest brothas ever before Wesley snipes was fukkin hillarious

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Trading Spouses skit is underrated

"If I find out you been going through my shxt Ima beat you in ya azz":pachaha:

"Just so you know, Todd would usually do the dishes after dinner."
"Well....just so you know, his azz will be back April 13. Gon' do ya thing girl." :mjlol:

"Better check your tone girl....inside voice or I'm gon' put yo azz outside" :russ:
Whe the nikka was talking bout white folks not using a wash cloth putting the whole bar of soap in they ass. Lol