:thisnikka:

:bryan:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
So exactly what is the new "style"now?:dwillhuh:

If we're talking closely cropped hairstyles, then...

Really low...just a tad higher than bald.

or

The Obama look...

Obama could spin 360 if he wanted, but of course he doesn't have time to put in work with the brush and tie up a durag every night. :russ:

But, if you naturally get waves, you don't have to tie the durag super tight and/or put on as tight of a wave cap, and you'll get a more professional look.

The waves won't be as pronounced/defined and/or your hair will just have a straight, almost permed look (depending on hair texture).

Late 20s and up shouldn't be rocking conked out, 360 waves.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall say they want to be black ? It's just a hairstyle. I guess every black person straightens their hair wants to be white.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

or

The Obama look...

Obama could spin 360 if he wanted, but of course he doesn't have time to put in work with the brush and tie up a durag every night. :russ:

But, if you naturally get waves, you don't have to tie the durag super tight and/or put on as tight of a wave cap, and you'll get a more professional look.

The waves won't be as pronounced/defined and/or your hair will just have a straight, almost permed look (depending on hair texture)
Late 20s and up shouldn't be rocking conked out, 360 waves.
:rudy: Nobody should be rocking the conked out looking fake P Diddy waves. Natural waves will never go out of style though. If You've got them you've got them. Obama doesnt really have them. I'm 30+ with full pronounced 360s and all I use is Head&Shoulders. There's nothing unprofessional about the look either.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:rudy: Nobody should be rocking the conked out looking fake P Diddy waves. Natural waves will never go out of style though. If You've got them you've got them. Obama doesnt really have them. I'm 30+ with full pronounced 360s and all I use is Head&Shoulders. There's nothing unprofessional about the look either.

Obama has the texture the get waves...not 360.. I'll give you that, but some waves, yes.

There are photos out there. You can see a slight, natural wave pattern beginning to form on the side of his head, and occasionally in the front.

But I'ma end that discussion b/c it's kinda salon-ish. Just used it as a quick example.

I'm 30+ with full pronounced 360s and all I use is Head&Shoulders. There's nothing unprofessional about the look either.

That's rare if your hair is not too low to be combed through and you're not using a head covering and/or hair dressing for hold (at some point, maybe not everyday). But that's what's up.

I say that because waves are just cropped curls, once you hair gets to a certain length it will usually begin to naturally curl or spiral. So you have to put in work once your hair gets to a certain, comb-able length.

If you have you hair cut at a length that can't be combed through, then that's believable. Assuming you're black and not a 1/3rd 1/4th anything else. :russ:

However, we agree that conked out 360s aren't a good look in professional settings.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

or

The Obama look...

The waves won't be as pronounced/defined and/or your hair will just have a straight, almost permed look (depending on hair texture).

Late 20s and up shouldn't be rocking conked out, 360 waves.[/QUOTE]

LOL....

Who wears greased out waves??

That sounds like a nikka nap problem

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know that,but you dont have to conk it out...

At least I dont

Nah, you don't.

But the discussion gets kinda loaded and presumptuous if it's a assumed that hair texture is "bad" if a heavy amount of hair dressing is used for hold.

Hispanic and even white guys use gel or moose for hold...maybe not much these days...that was more prevalent in the 80s. Probably before your time! lol!

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Nah, you don't.

But the discussion gets kinda loaded and presumptuous if it's a assumed that hair texture is "bad" if a heavy amount of hair dressing is used for hold.

Hispanic and even white guys use gel or moose for hold...maybe not much these days...that was more prevalent in the 80s. Probably before your time! lol![/QUOTE]

Im 25 so yeah...

But I seen the pics