UPTOWN

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Araña;4345021 said:
Just finished watching Utopia :whew: :merchant: :myman:

Just of the strength of the first episode i can tell this is on another level. The cinematography on this is :whoo:

Wait until you figure out what's really going on. :ohlawd:

Bananas.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaRkVnysuMU[/ame]

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:lolbron: at Helena raving swinging the tail around. And i retract my previous statement on Allison the way she bugs out is mad funny, i like her dynamic with the :wrist: dude.

When does this air saturday right?. Only 2 episodes left until I catch

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Now that most shows I watch have ended, I'm starting to get into this show now. I'm about 5 episodes behind, so I'll wait until I'm caught up before dropping any real thoughts but so far I have been enjoying it a lot. Lead actress does a really good job in portraying all the characters.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
they need to get art or paul to jazzy jeff the gay dude

so i havent watched all the eps out, but i have gathered that sarah is the original, since she's the only one that isnt infertile, and the science broads is a retard, but the glasses make her hawt as fukk :noah: but all the other hoes are clones, and idiots

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
just breezed through the first 6 episodes at work. Cisima :shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So I finished the show and it was a hell of a 1st season :whew:

Any discussion of the show has to start with the star Tatiana Maslany who really gave an Emmy level performance. A shame she most likely won't get nominated due to this being a little seen show on BBC America and a sci-fi show.

The way she portrayed the 4 main clones, Sarah, Helena, Cosima, and Allison not to even mention Sarah as Beth was amazing. It wasn't just the wardrobe and accents, but she was really able to differentiate each character with their own personality to the point where I'm watching the show like is this really the same actress :mindblown:

She took a character like Allison which could have been a one note stereotypical soccer mom and was able to infuse her with enough depth and humor to which she might have been my favorite clone performance.

She took a pyscho like Helena who went through all that trauma and really made you feel for her at times and laugh with her at other times like when she took all that creeps tail :pachaha:

Another thing the show did really well was pacing. Really good job in keeping the plot moving and making you look forward to the next episode, really glad it will be coming back for a season 2. Mos def recommend the show.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
just caught up to this :ohlawd: that was the finale I want moar :shaq:

can't wait to catch up on Utopia this week and Stringer Luther Da Gawd to comeback is it july? is it september? . One of my former biddies is into brit shows she does a great kelly from misfits impersonation:shaq: what is it about broads with britishs accents :wtf: got me thinking bout getting back in them guts:why:
anyways she recommended a touch of cloth and sherlock :ld: is sherlock any good brehs?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Araña;4484837 said:
just caught up to this :ohlawd: that was the finale I want moar :shaq:

can't wait to catch up on Utopia this week and Stringer Luther Da Gawd to comeback is it july? is it september? . One of my former biddies is into brit shows she does a great kelly from misfits impersonation:shaq: what is it about broads with britishs accents :wtf: got me thinking bout getting back in them guts:why:
anyways she recommended a touch of cloth and sherlock :ld: is sherlock any good brehs?

"Luther" comes back in July. I thought "Touch of Cloth" wasn't very good. I've heard "Sherlock" is good.

On a side note Tatiana Maslany (the clone girl from this show) won a Best Actress award last night:

'Breaking Bad,' 'Game of Thrones,' Win Critics Choice TV Awards | Movies News | Rolling Stone

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
"Luther" comes back in July. I thought "Touch of Cloth" wasn't very good. I've heard "Sherlock" is good.

On a side note Tatiana Maslany (the clone girl from this show) won a Best Actress award last night:

'Breaking Bad,' 'Game of Thrones,' Win Critics Choice TV Awards | Movies News | Rolling Stone

Fred.

she deserves all of the awards so she can get an E.G.O.T chain :ohlawd: she's that good.

:ehh: i like touch of cloth's brand of humor. gonna have to check out sherlock and catch up on justified and watch arrested development re-runs to keep me entertained sunday nights at least until heisenberg da gawd returns

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Araña;4485089 said:
she deserves all of the awards so she can get an E.G.O.T chain :ohlawd: she's that good.

:ehh: i like touch of cloth's brand of humor. gonna have to check out sherlock and catch up on justified and watch arrested development re-runs to keep me entertained sunday nights at least until heisenberg da gawd returns

:whoa:

Watch "Utopia" before all that other shyt.

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:whoa:

Watch "Utopia" before all that other shyt.

Fred.

Im pacing myself breh only six episodes and I'm halfway through the third episode. for know its my new sunday night slot. but I know once I start watching it this sunday that im gonna finish it in one last sitting:datazz::krs: