HAS ANY COLI BREHS WATCHED THE BBC SHOW "ORPHAN BLACK"? WOOOOOOOOOOOO

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
New spinoff!

Trailer doesn’t really do it any justice. It doesn’t come to AMC+ until next year but it’s already out officially in Australia, and it’s on :hamster: (4K and everything).

I’ve watched the first four episodes and it’s pretty good 7/10 ish. I think it’s worth a watch. Or at the very least a good in the background/half pay attention while you’re on your phone type show. The first episode was :russell:but got interesting enough towards the end to pull me in for the second episode. Now I think i’m a watch it all the way through. I loved the og Orphan Black first season. But they lost me somewhere between season 2 and 3.

This show is way more easier to follow, which was one of my gripes with the og show. They don’t even try to do what Tatiana Maslany did in the og show. Don’t expect ol girl from Breaking Bad & Jessica Jones to be doing 5 different roles like the og show. I do miss that (I feel that’s what made Orphan Black what it is).

GHIce9mXYAADuzK

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished it. It’s a good show, but not on the top tier side. Tatiana was great playing so many different versions of the characters; Helena was probably the best. Season 5 felt like it dragged and wasn’t as good as previous seasons.