HAS ANY COLI BREHS WATCHED THE BBC SHOW "ORPHAN BLACK"? WOOOOOOOOOOOO

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Season 3 dropping in less then a week Im willing to forgive tatiana maslany for Season 2 if she keep showing us Dat Azz

@Nature Boy Ric Flair Wooooooooooo!!!

WildHopefulArcticwolf.gif

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been binge watching this shyt. It's so good :wow:

Please tell me Tatiana Maslany has won an award for her acting on this show. She plays all those roles so fukking well :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watched season one all day yesterday and season two today

Can't wait for season 3 tomorrow :blessed:

I love binge watching tv :blessed:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So....how was season 3?

I actually watched the first two seasons, then the first episode of season 3...and stopped following the show after that.

The plot just became too meandering, even if I still liked some of the characters.

Now it's been like 2 years since I watched an episode, and because it's always been complicated, I now feel like I can't just finish season 3 before starting four.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So did everybody give up on this show?

I had no idea season 4 had started until a few minutes ago

I still haven't watched season 3 yet but I might pass seeing as though the buzz for this show has completely died

Was season 3 that bad or did everybody just forget about this show?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

I still haven't watched season 3 yet but I might pass seeing as though the buzz for this show has completely died

I'm still all the way in on this......last season was kind of weird, but I still fu*ked with it too...This season has been alright so far too. I'm still amazed by how great an actress that Tatiana Maslany is.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

The show isn't bad per se.

Out of however many people are still watching, I'd be surprised if 20% could tell you what's actually going on, though.

It's so confusing it's not worth talking about, but still worth watching to some extent.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm still all the way in on this......last season was kind of weird, but I still fu*ked with it too...This season has been alright so far too. I'm still amazed by how great an actress that Tatiana Maslany is.

The show isn't bad per se.

Out of however many people are still watching, I'd be surprised if 20% could tell you what's actually going on, though.

It's so confusing it's not worth talking about, but still worth watching to some extent.
Yeah the show can be confusing

They kinda lost me during season 2

Im behind on mad shows and dont have shyt to do today so im trying to figure out which ones I should catch up on

Might hold off on this one :patrice:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They're about to release the trailer for season 5

Can't wait.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
As far as I'm concerned, stopping when they were all at the dinner table is a good send off. Two extra seasons is too much for a show like this.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
New spinoff!

Trailer doesn’t really do it any justice. It doesn’t come to AMC+ until next year but it’s already out officially in Australia, and it’s on :hamster: (4K and everything).

I’ve watched the first four episodes and it’s pretty good 7/10 ish. I think it’s worth a watch. Or at the very least a good in the background/half pay attention while you’re on your phone type show. The first episode was :russell:but got interesting enough towards the end to pull me in for the second episode. Now I think i’m a watch it all the way through. I loved the og Orphan Black first season. But they lost me somewhere between season 2 and 3.

This show is way more easier to follow, which was one of my gripes with the og show. They don’t even try to do what Tatiana Maslany did in the og show. Don’t expect ol girl from Breaking Bad & Jessica Jones to be doing 5 different roles like the og show. I do miss that (I feel that’s what made Orphan Black what it is).

Last edited: