HAS ANY COLI BREHS WATCHED THE BBC SHOW "ORPHAN BLACK"? WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
SOUNDS INTERESTING BREHS

ANYONE SEE THIS shyt YET? THE NATURE BOY WANTS TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH WATCHING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Orphan Black (TV Series 2013

Storyline
Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the strangers identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
The first episode didn't grab me as much as I was hoping but every episode from then on has been fire.
Good call on this one, Naitch.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THE COLI BREHS

THE NATURE BOY WONDERS IF @hexagram23 HAS HEARD OR SEEN THIS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
martin-1.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS WHY I LOVE THE COLI BREHS

THE NATURE BOY WONDERS IF @hexagram23 HAS HEARD OR SEEN THIS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I heard of this and I heard it's crack. This was actually the next show in my queue to check out.

Great minds think alike breh. :youngsabo:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just blacked out and watched up to episode 7. I'm glad that I stuck this one through because it was shaky for a few episodes. I commend the actors and the production team on the many different faces of Tatiana Maslany. There have been a few times that I legitimately thought she was more than one person. Especially when she was Alison pretending to be Sarah. Can someone explain how Cosima has the fattest of asses? Check out episode 6 at the 9:45 mark. I like how Helena AKA Shakira is hunting them down and what she did in episode 7 was wild. I hope it continues the trend of good episodes.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Went in thinking this was a British show. Two and a half episodes in, I'm still getting over that initial disappointment when I noticed this was shot in Toronto.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished episode 8. WOW status. That ending is something else. All these clones are freaks. Can't wait for number 9.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dope, I'm on ep....4? I think 4. Anyway it's dope but I swear to God that gay dude gotta be a WOAT character contender. I gotta bump off a point just for him existing on the show.

Fred.