@HarlemsOwn GET THE **** OVER HERE

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i saw you on cam in tinychat that night....now you had most of your face covered but that forehead and that hair look just like the girl in your avi

either way :wow:

She was lookin so fukkin BADD. :noah: And that accent. :noah:

EDIT: @LimitedEdition I see you changed your avi to you now. :inlove:

Last edited by a moderator:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
i saw you on cam in tinychat that night....now you had most of your face covered but that forehead and that hair look just like the girl in your avi

either way :wow:

I put up a pic of me. Of course it doesn't show my face because Im not so cute but this should clear up all confusion. :guilty:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

you lucky im not home lil nikka. lmaooooooo im bout to :cook::eat: when i do touchdown

umad.gif

you look like 50 when he was chubby :oooh:​

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Its not reverse psychology. Im aight. As for the simping... Yall simp 93% of females on here LOL

:whoa: I only simp dimes. If I simp a female on here she is at least in the top 95 percentile of attractive women on Earth. You just knocked another coli female out of my top 5. :whew:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its not reverse psychology. Im aight. As for the simping... Yall simp 93% of females on here LOL

Either your standards of beauty are ridiculously high or you're doing reverse psychology

U said you were ugly put there ain't one ounce of ugly in that pic you posted :leostare: