@HarlemsOwn GET THE **** OVER HERE

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:cube:shyt is funny but whats really funny is these nikkas thinking that this gone prove sumthin. This nikka sittin over here thinkin bout innanet squabbles on some “i just cant take no more" steeze. Address that shyt like a man the first instance and stop gettin bullied online and holding it in.

shyt aint that serious breh:heh:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
He has me on ignore and never quotes me whether I quote or mention him. I'm probably the only poster he actually does have on ignore. Now watch your tone you fakkit bytch. I'll murder you

Your screen name is flea. You strike fear in the hearts of none. You call me a f@ggot b!tch but youre clearly very interested in riding Misty's d!ck. So hop back on it and stop worrying about mines.

Godspeed turd chaser.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Your screen name is flea. You strike fear in the hearts of none. You call me a f@ggot b!tch but youre clearly very interested in riding Misty's d!ck. So hop back on it and stop worrying about mines.

Godspeed turd chaser.

And your screen name is better than mine? Just shut the fukk up and suck my dikk bytch nikka.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
And your screen name is better than mine? Just shut the fukk up and suck my dikk bytch nikka.

1. To answer your question yes my screen name is better than you. I am better than you. :ehh:
2. Dude you called me a f@g now you asking me to suck your d!ck? :shaq2: Youre ghey. Exist my mentions, post haste. Thanks

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
1. To answer your question yes my screen name is better than you. I am better than you. :ehh:
2. Dude you called me a f@g now you asking me to suck your d!ck? :shaq2: Youre ghey. Exist my mentions, post haste. Thanks

You again? What are U doing here? I thought I told u to go suck my dikk :heh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Harlem is a born hater. This skuzz bag successfully hated his way into preventing me and Bonita Chelz from making beautiful babies together.
uLu0S4u.png

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

:noah: I love your shyt talking. :inlove: