Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can somebody neg @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC for me? I'll rep them back. I've had her on ignore for months and haven't said, dapped, or co-signed anything about her and she's still following me around negging me several times over absolutely nothing. She's not even worth me taking the time to unblock her looney ass so that I can return the favor.

bytch, here's some attention if you want it so bad, you fukking try-hard ass weirdo :russ:

Go take care of your poor kids, this shyt ain't healthy :hhh:

Edit: You know what, nevermind. Don't neg her, this is what she lives for. For now on, I'm just gonna pos rep anyone that clowns her lonely ass from here on out. Let's turn this negative into a positive instead lol
This will never get old. Ignores but loses his entire composure over a neg and makes announcements,

But proceeds to mention me anyway- and the lipstick backalley broads could wait to dap this Asian. you have me on ignore bc you could challenge the medical research talking to blaze people like we’re stupid and ended up looking dumb as hell
:bryan::deadmanny:

Let’s talk about the reason why @Stir Fry really has me on ignore. Asian poster tried ri tell us about black history involving the Tuskegee Experiment . I proceeded to destroy his theory as to why he should mind his business. He will leave that out though
:mjpls:

It seems like most people these days think that the tuskeegee study involved injecting black men either with syphilis or testing vaccines out on them and use this argument as to why they are hesitant on getting vaccinated (which the poster that i quoted alluded to). The actual story is that the subjects already had the virus and didn't receive any treatments at all. I'm putting this out there, because misinformation does no one any favors.

the CACASIAN doesn’t like to be challenged because he’s white and he says so
:mjpls:

The use of blacks for medical experimentation and demonstration in the Old South - PubMed

Impact of biomedical research on African Americans - PubMed

“Medical schools relied on enslaved Black bodies as “anatomical material” and recruited students in southern states by advertising its abundance. This practice was widespread in the 19th and early 20th centuries. American medical education relied on the theft, dissection, and display of bodies, many of whom were Black. The Virginia Medical College, for example, employed a Black man named Chris Baker as its “resurrectionist” to steal freshly buried Black bodies to use for dissection. Baker was the resurrectionist from the 1880s until his death in 1919. The Medical College of Georgia purchased an enslaved man, Grandison Harris, to work as the resurrectionist in 1852 and he remained in the position after emancipation. Although White people also worked as resurrectionists, Black people's entry into segregated cemeteries attracted less attention.
Similar to dissection, some medical specialties relied on experimentation on enslaved peoples and their labour. James Marion Sims, widely held as the founder of US gynaecology, came to many of his discoveries in the 19th century by experimenting on enslaved women, while also forcing them to perform domestic duties and serve as nurses in his clinic. In the words of historian Deirdre Cooper Owens, to early gynaecologists enslaved women were “flesh-and-blood contradictions, vital to their research yet dispensable once their bodies and labour were no longer required”.
________
Asian man lost his Fukkin mind trying to tell us OUR STORY. Fuk that. Unlike them - I’m not giving passes to run unchecked. That’s why you feel comfortable to even say the dumb shyt that you did. Dude acts like a 40 year experiment is nothing to regard. Not 4 months or 4 years, 40!!! Not to mention the countless other medical abuse since the 1400s. Then these other races and his included will play victim when they get Spazzed on, after saying the most disrespectful and demeaning shyt.

Actual story huh?? No you tell the WHOLE story, don’t Chop your way into this thread with your false rhetoric :

In 1947, penicillin was shown to be effective in the treatment of syphilis, but it wasn’t administered to the men in the study. Instead, researchers were studying the progression of syphilis, allowing the men to become ill and die.

In addition to not providing treatment, the researchers went to great lengths to ensure that the participants weren’t treated by other parties.

The study was only ended in 1972 when the Associated Press, tipped off by Peter Buxton, reported on it.

The tragedy of the Tuskegee study didn’t end there.

Many of the men in the study died from syphilis and related illnesses. The study also affected women and children as the disease spread.

-/— But according to the Asian poster^^ it’s okay everyone, your government contributed to the deaths and whole sale annihilating black populations and families by withholding treatment, inflicting duress and colluding to kill unknowing black victims but thats nothing - Dr. Stephen Stir Fry Hawkings is doing us a favor
:whoa:

Last edited:

Deman

All Star
Daps
Exactly.

First and foremost, they’re the same person. The evidence proves that.

Secondly, and to your last point, I’ve been posting on message boards since the year 2000. The personalities never change, just the names. And I can tell you from my decades of posting experience, that these goofy lames in here know for a fact that the evidence proves the accusation, but because they are REAL-LIFE incels, losers, and a buncha no p*ssy getting basement dwellers, they have a tendency to latch onto online female personas. They harbor some distant hope that one day, their online simping and faithfulness will finally get them some buns for once. However, it never works out that way.

But that’s the reason/s for the blatant disregard for the obvious, in this thread.

They’re incels, with hopes.
:yeshrug:
Damn nikka i don’t know nikkas on here Haha yeah they acting real oblivious

Im just a juror an the evidence spooky son

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Cliffs. I missed :mjcry:

1/3 of this thread is formerly active members just stopping in to say hi

1/3 is talking about @Ol'Otis living in bakersfield

1/3 is new members that are clueless to what any of this is about asking to get caught up

The last 1% is @paperbag and @Serious talking about Hieroglyphics

Put a fork in it, we're done :flabbynsick:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This thread is confusing. But I believe @HarlemHottie is who she says she is. Her posts are always very consistent. I don’t know her but I grew up with people like her and everything she says always rings true and authentic to me :yeshrug:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC ruffles feathers and is no joke with this message board shyt. But at her core she does defend brehs especially against LSA weirdos. Just off that alone I always give her the benefit of the doubt. :ehh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cliffs. I missed :mjcry:
OP the OG senior citizen c00nette wench poster @Holy Berry from LSA posts lies and disconnected info that someone gave to her; which only leads to more confusion; to try and expose black women who are supporting black males on the coli . Thread backfires when OP is actually exposed herself talking reckless and saying racist shyt about black men - she lied about being in America; she’s actually somewhere in Europe cackling it to. Thread title gets changed 5011 times bc OPs lies keep getting debunked,

China Mac got Stir Fried caught a stray and is forming a Thanos thread of Negatories.

Thread was over at about page 8-9, when the shyt show went left on OP. The rest is OP getting roasted, exposed and her spiraling unhinged to infinity and beyond.

something something gif , something something discord
Something something Nicole’s Playlist
Something something 2012, back in the day, smileys got posted, cacs need attention blah blah.
I’ll probably be banned at LSA for posting links to @holy Berry’s LSA posts about her hatred of black men, self hate, under her LSA account username @aquakill where she fonts like a st0rmfr0nt sistrine for cacs but the Killshots were worth it.

LSA - 0; Coli - 56
that’s about it

Conclusion: Barnett made a special appearance and confirmed Harlem Hottie is cool people and consistent. Enjoy your Sunday!!!

P.S. I’m about to watch my show . Y’all should get on this. Funny asf

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
OP the OG senior citizen c00nette wench poster @Holy Berry from LSA posts lies and disconnected info that someone gave to her; which only leads to more confusion; to try and expose black women who are supporting black males on the coli . Thread backfires when OP is actually exposed herself talking reckless and saying racist shyt about black men - she lied about being in America; she’s actually somewhere in Europe cackling it to. Thread title gets changed 5011 times bc OPs lies keep getting debunked,

China Mac got Stir Fried caught a stray and is forming a Thanos thread of Negatories.

Thread was over at about page 8-9, when the shyt show went left on OP. The rest is OP getting roasted, exposed and her spiraling unhinged to infinity and beyond.

something something gif , something something discord
Something something Nicole’s Playlist
Something something 2012, back in the day, smileys got posted, cacs need attention blah blah.
I’ll probably be banned at LSA for posting links to @holy Berry’s LSA posts about her hatred of black men, self hate, under her LSA account username @aquakill where she fonts like a st0rmfr0nt sistrine for cacs but the Killshots were worth it.

LSA - 0; Coli - 56
that’s about it

Conclusion: Barnett made a special appearance and confirmed Harlem Hottie is cool people and consistent. Enjoy your Sunday!!!

P.S. I’m about to watch my show . Y’all should get on this. Funny asf

maxresdefault.jpg

This show is hilarious...i hope they do a season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.