Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I ain’t got beef with no one. Just posting what I was gave. My Lsa user name is aquakilla.

That’s Barnett idiot:laff:
Bytch is too dumb to see that her handlers used her as a human sacrifice— a virtual crash test dummy.

“Gave her the info” she sAid. Who is this “they”

:mjlol::deadmanny:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ExemplaryCheapCapybara-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So LSA wenches are targeting our Coli Queens?

:dahell:
I’ve been saying this for the past 3 years - :snoop:which is why I was prepared. Why does no one listen to me when i said this years ago. I said that y’all are not their main strategy anymore it’s US!!!

“Considering LSA is supported by a known white supremacist machinism and serves as a type of media propaganda machine. Not surprising that a so-called sister site has filtered on to the "brothers". Discernment is key - agents of antagonism like to stir up gender wars and dissension.”

2019-^^ I predicted all of this. Which is why I’ve and others been strategically filtering out those bytches and their cac backers

April 2020
Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

I repeatedly call out that alt bytch, @BrownBunny, whatever the fuk she’s on. Bytch is an operative . She’s definitely up to something.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lsa-picture-thread.776127/page-3#post-37457008

Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....
notice who is still posting and who is not?
:sas2:
Harlem H NEVER has been on an anti black male wave. Notice the consistency of females who don’t wench.

Name is pure coincidence but this poster noticed it too.
What is arguing like a white man? There are self hating women on there. There were threads on skin bleaching. They hate Kobe for marrying a Hispanic woman. They don't feel sorry for Stephon Clark.
20200427-202648.jpg

Wow :laff:

——
This is not LSA and this site is it not financially backed by white supremacist racist. What’s your point other than being catty? No it’s not the same comparison, there’s a reason why I as a female poster, only have an active account here and not LSA which is dormant. And it’s not to wholesale bash black men or conflate a narrative. I’m here out of genuine interest and dialogue

@Holy Berry popped up in this thread too.
Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

October 2020
Phase 4: The Conspiracies Begin

A77t.gif

The c00ns and white boys left but not before they tag teamed the LSA Wench set for reinforcements - that clockwork
:bryan::deadmanny:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So LSA wenches are targeting our Coli Queens?

:dahell:
Been targeted.yes. They hate us as much as they you as black men.
Unfortunately the banned former coli members are filtering over to LSA to target coli members. For example :

@Youre NOT n!ggas said he wants to come home

Did he really make a thread on LSA to get back on the coli. Hold up -Let him back so we can clown his and get ran off again. Lmao he made a thread on LSA to come back to the coli
0o5SOey.gif

Edit - dammit they deleted his thread over there, I was about to go in on his ass.
OH my GOD!! That's him on LSA!?

He is even WORSE on LSA! LOL

He was on LSA just to start shyt with ADOS.

Brother Brotha#ADOS Infiltrator

even the posters who ask to be banned
:laff::mjlol:

I have no ban powers so I cannot lift the ban.

Crazy he asked for it because he said he outgrew the site and was wasting too much time here.

THEY tried this same approach Back in November 2020
Can we get the LSA posters and transplants out of here?

except last time it was @Holy Berry ’s coli bestie
Call me a c00n, bedwench etc..

Been there, done that.

Y’all act like after being here for 8 years I haven’t already had this experience :mjlol:. Y’all think y’all doing something for real:mjlol:
Nobody cares. I sure as hell don’t and the rest of the coli doesn’t either. Have fun trying to make much ado about nothing.

I don’t give a fukk what you think. As a woman, I’m going to give my opinion. You as a man will never tell me how to feel as a woman. I’m black first but I’m also a woman. I’m vulnerable to men in every aspect of my life. It does not change with race just because black men are victims of white supremacy, I as a woman, I’m a victim of men. You can hate that black women say things about you because you are also a victim, but you cannot act like their reasons should be dismissed because of it...

Black women are victims of white supremacy and men..
_____
@Xavier exposed that one :wow:
Yeah it’s about that we got these transplants outta here. You’ll notice the level headed women on The Coli are the ones who haven’t posted on that site in a long time or don’t have accounts at all.

B4-C94-A9-A-F570-4282-B1-DB-EC13-F2040-F16.jpg

We all know the brehette here that has the same avi as that LSA account :mjpls: Y’all better rep me for yet another exposal :whew:

_______
https://www.thecoli.com/search/27331396/

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Ignore that lonely sex worker.

I know the real you & that’s all that matters.

You or @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC say the word & I’ll have my out of town shooters to do some thorough investigation.

tumblr_myly65SxBJ1rsrk2xo2_250.gifv

They’ve really picked the wrong ones. But it’s ok, they will learn; the hard way:lolbron:

Shut your dominicac fakkit ass up, in here d*ck riding a nikka who call himself “Nicole”. Don’t you got a cousin to go f*ck, “papi” :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody neg @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC for me? I'll rep them back. I've had her on ignore for months and haven't said, dapped, or co-signed anything about her and she's still following me around negging me several times over absolutely nothing. She's not even worth me taking the time to unblock her looney ass so that I can return the favor.

bytch, here's some attention if you want it so bad, you fukking try-hard ass weirdo :russ:

Go take care of your poor kids, this shyt ain't healthy :hhh:

Edit: You know what, nevermind. Don't neg her, this is what she lives for. For now on, I'm just gonna pos rep anyone that clowns her lonely ass from here on out. Let's turn this negative into a positive instead lol

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Amethsyt doing the same thing she used to do on her other account, asking questions to deflect:mjlol:
Less than one percent of the world wide population are polyglots.
.02 percent of the american population went to ivy league, yet you got 3 different ppl that share the same Ethiopian, Dominican, trini, indian phentotype, nestled in the same 1.5 mile squared place posting on two forums that aren't even widely known like that. Does that make any sense to you?:laff:
Plus a coli breh already said she looks regular brown skin black so that point is fugazi just like everything else.
She also told him, her brother lurks on here. **** lives in NY and claims to speak Spanish:laff:

Anyways, notice how nicole suddenly has an lsa account to look up my posts? earlier in the thread, she claimed I was photoshopping the name out of the posts and I told her to google. She could have just popped in the username just like she did with me to see that I wasn't making up shyt.
and yall nikkas falling for it:laff:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Can somebody neg @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC for me? I'll rep them back. I've had her on ignore for months and haven't said, dapped, or co-signed anything about her and she's still following me around negging me several times over absolutely nothing. She's not even worth me taking the time to unblock her looney ass so that I can return the favor.

bytch, here's some attention if you want it so bad, you fukking try-hard ass weirdo :russ:

Go take care of your poor kids, this shyt ain't healthy :hhh:

It is a:
  • two-time back to back WOAT poster of the year recipient.
  • a constant thorn in the side of majority of posters here.
  • never contributes to the forum with threads.
  • only lives to disrupt and derail every thread it enters.
  • and brings absolutely ZERO value to the forum.

The only explanation for it not being banned by now is that it’s actually an alt of one of the mods. I’ve said this from day one and I still say it til this day.

Not sure which mod, though I have my suspicions, but it’s definitely one of the mods.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of try hard LSA hos- anybody seen or heard from @Brown Bunny??
Coli had gangs?
:dwillhuh:
I want to join one.
:hamster:

Dumb bytch - stfu. I’ve seen your posts at LSA, stop fukkin fronting.
Haven’t seen her since her last nervous breakdown from undisclosed causes -
tenor.gif

I wonder what happened??hope she was able to recover or NOT.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.