Hardest aspect of a video game?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The video in the OP hurt my eyes. FPS of like 12 and that horrid waterfall background. :picard:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
How fun is that game?

Its fun if you like driving games
the middle parts are boring when you have to drive between towns. You can cruise control and then glide for about 10 minutes.
the fun part comes from lane violations and speeding tickets, so when you get comfortable you will most likely sideswipe someone... or not see a stop coming up :russ:
Then you have to plan your pick ups and deliver them on time, with gas running out and your player getting tired.

I wouldnt say its amazing or crazy but its fun to try honestly. Right when I got enough money to buy more trucks and hire people to drive at the same time with me... I ended up quitting out.
Cool part is that the cities and roads are modeled exactly how they are in real life, and you take a barge to England...then you have to learn all of the new traffic rules. It puts driving 18 wheeler
into perspective really and the best part is backing in once you get to the spot. :russ: you get a bonus based on how perfect you can drop the trailer in the square. Sometimes they wont give you any room to pull through
and line it up, and you just have to try to finesse that shyt into the dock :mjlol: Fun game to wake up to ... I give it a 7/10 nothing special but fun to have.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
anything that requires flying and carefully maneuvering the plane through rings and other obstacles. That GTA: San Andreas flying mission had me breaking controllers out of frustration.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Its fun if you like driving games
the middle parts are boring when you have to drive between towns. You can cruise control and then glide for about 10 minutes.
the fun part comes from lane violations and speeding tickets, so when you get comfortable you will most likely sideswipe someone... or not see a stop coming up :russ:
Then you have to plan your pick ups and deliver them on time, with gas running out and your player getting tired.

I wouldnt say its amazing or crazy but its fun to try honestly. Right when I got enough money to buy more trucks and hire people to drive at the same time with me... I ended up quitting out.
Cool part is that the cities and roads are modeled exactly how they are in real life, and you take a barge to England...then you have to learn all of the new traffic rules. It puts driving 18 wheeler
into perspective really and the best part is backing in once you get to the spot. :russ: you get a bonus based on how perfect you can drop the trailer in the square. Sometimes they wont give you any room to pull through
and line it up, and you just have to try to finesse that shyt into the dock :mjlol: Fun game to wake up to ... I give it a 7/10 nothing special but fun to have.
Damn it's not on PS4. I have to build a PC before the ps5 drops.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
blocking, countering, combos in fighting games
Understanding plays and the controls, timing in sports games.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
city builder games where your city just randomly gets fukked up cause you didn't pay attention to something and it takes forever to fix it :unimpressed:

Put Anno 1800 on pause for a bit cause I ran out of liquor and coffee...which tanked my economy...and i just aint feel like doing all the shyt i need to do to produce both...or upgrade my citizens to the next level and then have to build all new shyt for them:unimpressed:

It took me YEARS to figure out how deathwaves in city skylines really work...damn near lost every city i ever built to them eventually...

Having to hunt through mods in Cities Skylines and find what mod is breaking what other mod is also a reason why I don't play Skylines as much as I used to

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Damn it's not on PS4. I have to build a PC before the ps5 drops.

dont need anything serious for it
should work with an average build
I bootlegged my shyt and modded it with better maps and customization
my computer can barely play skyrim, its laggy. graphics in eurotruck are pretty average for the most part.