Hardest aspect of a video game?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Learning how to play a crpg. You gotta have like a degree astrophysics to fukking figure these complex rpgs out. Goddamn 1000 different options, gotta do homework to figure out how to use the options, gotta die left and right before figuring shyt out :camby:

This is why I play as a knight/paladin. Only need to learn hand to hand combat. fukking mages and their magic. I already finished school, I’m not gonna get a degree in D&D to play your game :heh:

Those early ones during the early 00s were the worst with this. Most of them used old ass DnD 2.0 ruleset which was infamous for making you want to kill yourself with all the shyt you had to take into account. You had to things like min/max weapon loadouts because slashing weapons are usless against skeletons, but blunt weapons are trash against zombies. Game just full of shyt like that. These games used to ship with 200 page manuals and 70% of it was just detailed spell and ability list.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This :stopitslime:

The WHOLE rest of the game I can take out entire droves of enemies in any scenario... but for some reason I gotta tiptoe around this warehouse and not make a sound :usure:

I like stealth missions it teaches you patience especially in a game like Hitman you gotta be perfect to get that high score can't be bull in a China shop all the time...:heh:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I like stealth missions it teaches you patience especially in a game like Hitman you gotta be perfect to get that high score can't be bull in a China shop all the time...:heh:

Hitman is a stealth game...

No beef with stealth missions there :hubie:

But you’re telling me in GTA I gotta sneak around some abandoned warehouse when 10 minutes before I was blowing up cops with a rocket launcher? :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hitman is a stealth game...

No beef with stealth missions there :hubie:

But you’re telling me in GTA I gotta sneak around some abandoned warehouse when 10 minutes before I was blowing up cops with a rocket launcher? :dahell:

What GTA mission are you talking about breh??!:heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
at this point?

remembering to manually save despite most games having an autosave feature.

lights go out or some dumb shyt like that, you lose all your progress since the last save checkpoint.

Since most games now are "open world/sandbox" games, you prolly havent done a mission so the game can autosave in days, despite running around getting loot and exploring. You just put your shyt on standby cause in your mind it's turning it off.

So yeah. Save manually. I mean you reading this. Save your shyt manually.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: remembering which of the top buttons is L2/L1 or R2/R1 when it's clutch time

banging out combos or whatever is easy, cause it's muscle memory.

A game straight up telling me to press L2, I'm pressing L1 and my brain is like

nooooo-gif.644

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
aiming.
for me it's first person shooters
i suck at aiming, plus it doesn't help that my target is moving all around
plus it doesn't really help that i fukking hate first person shooters in general.
i have no idea how i have 3 or 4 CODs in my gaming library.
timesplitters 2 the last fps that i somewhat enjoyed.
This is me. I truly suck at 1st person shooters.:sadcam:

I really wish I was good. I tend to stay away from them because I get easily washed partially because of the 1st person view. I just cant get used to it:mjcry:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They work for stealth games.

But shyt like wind waker where u gotta sneak throughout that ship without your sword and without being spotted or you'll have to start all over.

Complete trash and out of place in a zelda game.
:hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stealth missions in non stealth games are the worst. Why is there a stealth mission in the middle of Final Fantasy 15? It took me months to go back to that game after I came across it.

I bought the Season Pass and Royal Pack this weekend after not playing the game for over a year.

That Omega Weapon boss battle was:bryan: :whew:

Last edited: