Hardest aspect of a video game?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Learning how to play a crpg. You gotta have like a degree astrophysics to fukking figure these complex rpgs out. Goddamn 1000 different options, gotta do homework to figure out how to use the options, gotta die left and right before figuring shyt out :camby:

This is why I play as a knight/paladin. Only need to learn hand to hand combat. fukking mages and their magic. I already finished school, I’m not gonna get a degree in D&D to play your game :heh:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
aiming.
for me it's first person shooters
i suck at aiming, plus it doesn't help that my target is moving all around
plus it doesn't really help that i fukking hate first person shooters in general.
i have no idea how i have 3 or 4 CODs in my gaming library.
timesplitters 2 the last fps that i somewhat enjoyed.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aiming. If the controls ain't tight I'm putting auto-aim on. Huge reason why I avoid most FPS games too.

Only games I got somewhat good at shooting were TLOU and UC2. Been playing TLOU since launch and headshots are still a rare thing for me. :flabbynsick:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This :stopitslime:

The WHOLE rest of the game I can take out entire droves of enemies in any scenario... but for some reason I gotta tiptoe around this warehouse and not make a sound :usure:

The worst thing about this mechanic is that 80 percent of the games that rely on it, fail with delivering the mechanics. You mean to tell me that I got to crouch and climb through shyt to avoid bird brained dumb ass AI who will break out of the pattern because "devs" :camby:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Stealth missions in non stealth games are the worst. Why is there a stealth mission in the middle of Final Fantasy 15? It took me months to go back to that game after I came across it.