Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Prater makes a 52 yarder look easy meanwhile Zuerlein can't hit from 43 :francis:

I swear it seems the other team kicks are always perfect here and out kickers always struggle.

Like I said, the curse of Dan Bailey. We been struggling with kickers since we made him come back early from a groin injury and pretty much ended his career...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
We still cant develop a gameplan for double A gap fake blitzes. Dont know why kellen interviewing for jobs

9 times out of 10 that this will be the most weapons he would have as a coach and he getting out maneuvered...

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Don't jump ship yet fellas, our hero captain dak will bring back this team!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can we at least all admit this QB has lost his command of this offense?

Dak is not playing well even though his stats look ok...but I need Mr, "pick up the blitz" to do better than 2 yards a carry since all I heard this week is "Zeke is healthier and more explosive than he has been all year"...

I legit don't understand the logic of you guys complaining about what Dak is or isn't doing when we paying 15 MILLION DOLLARS for a running back to average 2.1 yards a carry against a defense with 4 starters out

It's unfathomable to me that anyone could watch the cowboys offense this half and walk away saying "well the problem is the quarterback who isn't playing all that great and NOT the running back averaging 2 yards a carry after we spent a week listening to how healthy and explosive he is"

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak is not playing well even though his stats look ok...but I need Mr, "pick up the blitz" to do better than 2 yards a carry since all I heard this week is "Zeke is healthier and more explosive than he has been all year"...

I legit don't understand the logic of you guys complaining about what Dak is or isn't doing when we paying 15 MILLION DOLLARS for a running back to average 2.1 yards a carry against a defense with 4 starters out

It's unfathomable to me that anyone could watch the cowboys offense this half and walk away saying "well the problem is the quarterback who isn't playing all that great and NOT the running back averaging 2 yards a carry after we spent a week listening to how healthy and explosive he is"
That's fair. But to be honest I don't think he's left any yards out there on the run plays I've seen.