Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I still can't believe the Packers lucked out and pulled a win out of their ass in Baltimore and versus Cleveland. We should be the #1 seed right now. :snoop:

Stop losing to the Raiders and getting blown out by the lowly Broncos and u wont have these problems :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its sad that hes shytting on 2 future HOFs (Zack & Tyron) in defense of his scrub brother :hhh:

O yea and the “great leader” yall say Dak is, is allowing his brother to say this garbage

he’s speaking the truth though :manny:

both are getting by on reputation and past accolades. I’ve been saying trade Tyron for the past few years.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Stop losing to the Raiders and getting blown out by the lowly Broncos and u wont have these problems :manny:

y’all got curbstomped by the Saints, haven’t had an impressive win all season and if it wasn’t for the refs would have lost to trash ass baker mayfield last night

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
y’all got curbstomped by the Saints, haven’t had an impressive win all season and if it wasn’t for the refs would have lost to trash ass baker mayfield last night

We lost in week 1 and that was our worse loss. Yall losing to the fukking raiders and broncos:mjlol:

Acting like wins have some type of style points to them. Wins are wins u casual :camby:

Only weak teams rely on other teams to control their destiny :scust:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
We lost in week 1 and that was our worse loss. Yall losing to the fukking raiders and broncos:mjlol:

Acting like wins have some type of style points to them. Wins are wins u casual :camby:

Only weak teams rely on other teams to control their destiny :scust:
You just need to focus on wasting another HOF QB’s career and GTFO this thread my boy