Harbaugh 0-5, 8 straight, and 15-16 L’s: scUM lost free dap edition

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
FUK YOU bytchES. WE'LL BE BACK. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS WHEN WE COMEBACK FROM THE DEAD. WE ARE JUST TOO ANXIOUS. THIS IS A PERFORMANCE ANXIETY. THE BEST REMEDY FOR THIS IS JUST WIN 1. THAT'S IT. ONCE WE DO THAT TIDE WILL TURN. I GUARANDAMNTEE WE WILL BE BACK

FUK YOU SMITTY
AND FUK YOU ILL FUKMATIC
FUK ALL OF YOU

YOU NIKKAS GOT LUCKY. YOU CHEATIN MUTHAFUKAS WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE SOMEDAY.

AND PRAY FOR ED. HE TAKIN THIS TOO HARD
RyvmkHm.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i said it's about learning humility

the football squad still ain't come to terms with the fact they have fallen from grace

they need a leader like the hoops team has in coach.juwan to give them the spirit of humility

you have to accept you aren't who you think you are & let go of the past cause that shyte is dead

Daps
Reppin
Chi
i said it's about learning humility

the football squad still ain't come to terms with the fact they have fallen from grace

they need a leader like the hoops team has in coach.juwan to give them the spirit of humility

you have to accept you aren't who you think you are & let go of the past cause that shyte is dead

I been saying this...um worst enemy is their unrealistic attitude of elitism.

Not having that elitism attitude in hoops has helped their basketball program flourish

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I been saying this...um worst enemy is their unrealistic attitude of elitism.

Not having that elitism attitude in hoops has helped their basketball program flourish
Y'all need to put some respect on John Beilein's name. He had Michigan in 2 National Championships. Was one of the most underrated coaches in college. I was shocked when he left for the Cavs job.