Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

I BEEN saying this. Those damn blues eyes with that jet black hair:ohlawd:
She def lost some of that baby weight from previous seasons, them thighs and titaaays looking right. She keep this up the writers gonna have an issue esssplaining why she still single :ohlawd: im sure brad got a non-safe negro homie who can slide through and satisfy that

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yoo Penny could get it brehs :takedat:

heck yeah I'm not usually a fan of pawgs, but she's the exception :jawalrus:

speaking of penny my favorite moment of hers was in season 2 when she was cheating on her diet, and Alex was coming in the room, and she decides to hide the food on the ceiling fan :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that white parrot saying "White power"

"I said Melissa Rivers, he said Joseph Goebbels"

"Excessive alcohol consumption"

:dead:

Brad pulling out that purse :deadrose:

"I havent been into music much since Smashmouth left the game"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Its a damn shame that nobody is watching this show; its one of the funniest comedies on TV and it will probably be canceled by the end of the season.

Agreed, this season in particular has been great. I'm still holding out hope it could get renewed for syndication purposes.

Last night was hilarious as well with the pairing of Brad and Dave trying to be manly, their gear and them screwing up the nails left me :deadrose:

Also the bit about Penny taking forever to realize her co-workers were really clowning her with those nicknames.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
*Brad, Jane and Derek walk into Chameleon*

Brad: Jane, there's no one here.

Man in hoodie: *turns around* Actually, it's full capacity.

*Brad, Jane and Derek back out* :huhldup:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I like Wayans Jr. and all but this feminine shyt has to stop. That pocketbook scene was disturbing:scusthov: When Jane was selling cars and Brad came in with his pig:scusthov: I'm losing respect quickly.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
last nights episode was fukking hilarious, the whole tryna figure out wat kinda gay category max fit in was too damn funny.....anybody seen that hip to waist ratio alex was working with in that ep tho :noah:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I like Wayans Jr. and all but this feminine shyt has to stop. That pocketbook scene was disturbing:scusthov: When Jane was selling cars and Brad came in with his pig:scusthov: I'm losing respect quickly.
Yeah man its a theme in TV breh, to pussify the black males.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
bump for new episode tonight, it is the kickball episode that was left over from last season but aired internationally.