Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Yea that's pretty ah-mah-zing, I still wish some network would bring it back. I miss Penny brehs :to:

Something oddly attractive about her.

iTlWW4JmSxrFm.gif

:grunt:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
still dont know why nobody watched it.

I think the title didn't help and when they put it on Tuesday nights in the 3rd season that didn't help either. But the title could've been better. MOST hit shows, obviously its not all of them but most have titles that give people an idea of what the show is about. Dead ass, I have a friend who says she never watched the show because she thought it was about fairy tales, a spinoff to Once Upon a Time.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
still dont know why nobody watched it.
I think the title didn't help and when they put it on Tuesday nights in the 3rd season that didn't help either. But the title could've been better. MOST hit shows, obviously its not all of them but most have titles that give people an idea of what the show is about. Dead ass, I have a friend who says she never watched the show because she thought it was about fairy tales, a spinoff to Once Upon a Time.

If it had aired on NBC's Thursdays Night Schedule, I would've been more aware of it. I finally sat down & watched all 3 seasons back in October & LOVED it. It definitely up there with "Parks & Recreation" and "Community".

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If it had aired on NBC's Thursdays Night Schedule, I would've been more aware of it. I finally sat down & watched all 3 seasons back in October & LOVED it. It definitely up there with "Parks & Recreation" and "Community".

Which is ironic because NBC's Thursday night got horrible ratings then and gets worse ratings now. BUT because they're desperate for anything that at least has a passionate audience, they keep things on despite the fact that if they were on any of the other major networks, they'd be cancelled

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
watcing the marathon and picking up jokes for the first time. Show was top notch, they deserve more seasons