Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
That show isnt even good:heh:

It was aight, definitely overrated on here though. Damon Wayans Jr was probably the least funny on there. His overly gay antics weren't funny at all to me, not sure why you nikkas on here worship him.

I always laughed when people tried to hate on New Girl like this show was way better, but in reality New Girl shyt all over this show. And I think this proves it.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It was aight, definitely overrated on here though. Damon Wayans Jr was probably the least funny on there. His overly gay antics weren't funny at all to me, not sure why you nikkas on here worship him.

I always laughed when people tried to hate on New Girl like this show was way better, but in reality New Girl shyt all over this show. And I think this proves it.

New Girl was better by MILES.

And I agree about Damon Wayans, Jr. I just didn't laugh at him, while I grew up lmao at his dad & his uncles

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
white main female character w/ black main male character = sure death :heh:

It was more of a ensemble tho, there wasn't really a stand alone main character. I'm gonna miss Happy Endings. I knew it was a wrap when they put it on fridays airing two Episodes a week.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It was more of a ensemble tho, there wasn't really a stand alone main character. I'm gonna miss Happy Endings. I knew it was a wrap when they put it on fridays airing two Episodes a week.

they even made dude very effeminate and it still didn't work :pachaha:

btw happy endings was a funny show. some of the cultural references were just :bryan:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Well, at least Coach can go back to New Girl, right?

... right? :to:

yup....he is going back for a arc during the next season. I hope he smashes Zooey...the man needs a W after they cancelled Happy Endings.

:to:

the only way u could like new girl more than happy endings is if ur a corny cac cuz everybody on that show IS a corny cac :aicmon:....same ppl prolly think friends is a GOAT show too :beli: GTFOH :pacspit:

new girl is dope too....shyt is just as funny it's own way. Happy Ending was a bit more genius though in it's approach.

Eliza Coupe is gonna blow up. She's been bubblin' since Scrubs: Interns and Happy Endings just showed that she's incredibly funny. Her and Damon are gonna get cast quicker than anyone on that show followed by Elisha n possibly Casey Wilson.

She is funny as fukk and her facial expressions >>>>>>>>>>

Last edited: