Happy Birthday Paradise Road

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I just wanted to say

13DU3Y4ko05zUc.gif

To @twan83 and all of the posters that wished me a Happy Birthday!

Now I'm off to eat some Birthday Bash ice cream...

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Happy belated birthday sweetheart, you are such a lovely woman and I appreciate you from LA.

As a present, you can have one of my hoes men because I think I'm downsizing, don't worry, I've kept them all in good condition, they have their shots and everything. And some rainbow cake.
rainbow-cake-4.jpg

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Happy belated birthday sweetheart, you are such a lovely woman and I appreciate you from LA.

As a present, you can have one of my hoes men because I think I'm downsizing, don't worry, I've kept them all in good condition, they have their shots and everything. And some rainbow cake.
rainbow-cake-4.jpg

You're a mess. :russ:

@Paradise Road

How was you birthday girl?

Paradise

Daps

rainbow-cake-4.jpg
Oh Vice! How I miss thee! Thank you for sharing one of your men with me. Make sure he is dark skin with dimples.

and the cake is beautiful!

You're a mess. :russ:

@Paradise Road

How was you birthday girl?
My birthday was really chill. It rained all day here so I hung out at the house. I'm going out this weekend though.

Happy belated birthday

Thank you love bug!

Paradise

Daps
Well dang, I was traveling and missed your birthday. Happy Belated Ms @Paradise Road ! Loved and celebrated by all on the coli!!
Not everybody loves me on the coli... but the ones that do I love ya'll right back!

and thank you for the birthday wishes! You are very sweet yourself!