Happy Birthday Paradise Road

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Happy-birthday-beautiful-chocolate-cake-pics-91.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Have you been enjoying your day so far, @Paradise Road?
Yeah I really have. I had the day off so I've been relaxing.

My mama came by on her lunch break and brought birthday cookies from her and her best friend ( which I requested instead of a cake), ice cream, and cards from her and my sister.

Lots of texts and phone calls today.... started at 12 this morning.

I'm gonna make dinner later... steak, baked potatoes, salad and corn on the cob. :ahh: I'll go out and celebrate for real on Saturday.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yeah I really have. I had the day off so I've been relaxing.

My mama came by on her lunch break and brought birthday cookies from her and her best friend ( which I requested instead of a cake), ice cream, and cards from her and my sister.

Lots of texts and phone calls today.... started at 12 this morning.

I'm gonna make dinner later... steak, baked potatoes, salad and corn on the cob. :ahh: I'll go out and celebrate for real on Saturday.

Aww! That's nice! Simple and sweet, I like it! I remember reading that you enjoyed pedicures... You should treat yourself to one! I'm a December baby, so I celebrate my birthday for at least a week. Well, a month since I'm in school and my birthday has been right during finals week! So disrespectful.

It makes me smile to know you've had a good day, and your dinner plans sound excellent! Enjoy!

Paradise

Daps
Aww! That's nice! Simple and sweet, I like it! I remember reading that you enjoyed pedicures... You should treat yourself to one! I'm a December baby, so I celebrate my birthday for at least a week. Well, a month since I'm in school and my birthday has been right during finals week! So disrespectful.

It makes me smile to know you've had a good day, and your dinner plans sound excellent! Enjoy!

I have a couple of December babies in my family too! You guys get robbed!

I wanna get my nails done... but it's raining and i'm too lazy to go out. I'll go on Saturday morning and do that.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I have a couple of December babies in my family too! You guys get robbed!

I wanna get my nails done... but it's raining and i'm too lazy to go out. I'll go on Saturday morning and do that.

Haha we kind of do! I don't get it as bad as a few of my friends whose birthdays are 12/24 and 12/26, so I can't really complain!

I wouldn't wanna go out either. Rainy days are for staying indoors and relaxing! Plus I'd be afraid I'd mess up my nails by getting them wet!

Paradise

Daps
Haha we kind of do! I don't get it as bad as a few of my friends whose birthdays are 12/24 and 12/26, so I can't really complain!

I wouldn't wanna go out either. Rainy days are for staying indoors and relaxing! Plus I'd be afraid I'd mess up my nails by getting them wet!

My sister and brother are both December babies. They get jepped every year!

I'm gonna make dinner and practice my cosmetical skills aka I just got some new brushes in the mail and I wanna see how they work...LOL.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
My sister and brother are both December babies. They get jepped every year!

I'm gonna make dinner and practice my cosmetical skills aka I just got some new brushes in the mail and I wanna see how they work...LOL.

Haha aw!! I understand how they feel!

Even though I don't wear makeup often, and rarely wear much makeup, I always get excited for new products too! Have fun!