Happy 40th Born Day To The Goat NaSir bin Olu Dara Jones:Weekend long celebration

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Lets salute da gawd by posting your favorite songs,verses,interviews,or moments. Talk about when you became a fan of his,why you think he's the goat etc and anything else you can think of.
To me he's the goat for the following reasons
Illmatic is the greatest album ever
It Was Written is the most creative album ever
I gave you power is the most creative song ever
He had the greatest debut on wax with his verse on live at the BBQ
Had the greatest diss song ever in Ether
Won the biggest beef in hip hop history over an in his prime jayz
Had the best album in the 90's illmatic,00's stillmatic,and 10's life is good
greatest discography off all-time
Greatest guest appearance on verbal intercourse
Ill be back to answer some of the other questions I asked but for now It Ain't Hard To Tell what NaS Is Like to me:ahh:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:piss::ahh:

naus lost

happy bday to the l king naus

nas-lost.jpg

Naslost2.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I remember seeing songs on illmatic on TV but I think at that time I was too going to appreciate greatness. I liked but I didn't fully understand. A couple of years later,I heard If I Ruled The World and I was like:gladbron: Then It Was Written came out and it blew me away. I remember sitting in my room trying to recite all the words written in the pamphlet. That's when I became a stan. Then I asked an older cousin does NaS have anymore albums. He handed me Illmatic:wow: I instantly remembered some songs but this time I couldn't take them of repeat. The rest of the album was:ohlawd: From that moment on,NaSty NaS was my goat:ahh: