Happy 20th anniversary of the Sega Dreamcast

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was too poor to cop this on Launch but my mom did cop me a used modded Dreamcast a couple years later with the boot disk and one of those sleeve books filled with games :banderas:

System was so ahead of it's time... NFL 2K, NHL 2K, NBA 2K.. all classics, Power Stone, that Crazy Taxi game, Tennis :wow: man, I had the most fun gaming with my Dreamcast moreso than any other system.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man.....I can go on all night about SEGA and the Dreamcast and how it changed the world too.....and on 9/9/99. That Thursday afternoon after I began the 8th grade, I used up my summer allowance money to buy that with Sonic Adventure. Barely had enough money to do that, and I didn't even had a VMU card for another 4 months :damn:

As in, I had to come home everyday, played SA from the beginning, and played as fast as I can before I went to bed, and then did the SAME THING the next day. Saturdays and Sunday's, I played Sonic for 12 hours straight. From September to January. Made me a diligent gamer since it was the first console I bought with my own money.

But History will tell it from the perspective that Sony is God and SEGA did nothing. They couldnt be more wrong. SEGA made the Dreamcast the gateway for the 21st Century entertainment being the 1st console online.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
A classic that I never got to experience due to Sega completely destroying their rep with the Saturn. Hoping they drop a classic version of the system.