Happy 10 year Birthday to GTA V

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
just like 2k ... the gamers killed the series momentum

things were better when actual gamers enjoyed what they were cooking for us

once you get the casuals and autists arriving... the companies stop trying to impress fans
you just get padded bullshyt and excuses ... you can see where shyt went downhill based on sales

we should have got GTA on this engine in Vice City and NYC all before this new shyt

nba2k-sales.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
just like 2k ... the gamers killed the series momentum

things were better when actual gamers enjoyed what they were cooking for us

once you get the casuals and autists arriving... the companies stop trying to impress fans
you just get padded bullshyt and excuses ... you can see where shyt went downhill based on sales

we should have got GTA on this engine in Vice City and NYC all before this new shyt

nba2k-sales.jpg
I mean ... Grand Theft Auto has been selling like this since since GTA 3 ... just the market got bigger

but it's really about them employing people who have no passion for the game itself, when they should strictly be working with the types of people who are competing to have the ideas from their GTA wishlist make the game

People complaining about workplace culture and "crunch time" - it's disgusting and these people deserve to be replaced by AI

I was talking to someone who has had experience working at Disneyland, She told me that it was miserable there and even a commonplace for people to commit suicide - when I asked about the cast members that play Mickey Mouse and stuff she told me that those that do tend to have a passion that outweighs the grief associated with the job

If you can't get that from game developers don't let them in the building

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:mjlol: Facts…I’m all for shyting on Rockstar. For their recent lazy remakes/remasters. Or not giving us single player dlc. But I don’t understand why people are giving them hell. For taking their time on one of their biggest game. Let them cook lol.
Because Rockstar is now a two game publisher.

I remember playing The Warriors, Bully, Max Payne. Shoot I even have Oni (Bungie game but still).

Now we are waiting for one game. And when that gets released, probably another remaster for the PS6.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Because Rockstar is now a two game publisher.

I remember playing The Warriors, Bully, Max Payne. Shoot I even have Oni (Bungie game but still).

Now we are waiting for one game. And when that gets released, probably another remaster for the PS6.
:yeshrug: Games costs more to make. If you want the attention to details, and the Rockstar’s experience. You have to wait…it is what it is.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d STILL be playing this game too if they didn’t fukk up my online account…after I finally got out of bad lobby after 3.5 years I tried migrating my account to current gen but they won’t let me and to add MAJOR insult to injury, the game no longer updates/recognizes my kills… so I can kill multiple ppl in a lobby and my kill stats stay exactly the same smh…never cheated, never used a glitch or no funky shyt…I was just simply better than the players/crews who tried to battle me and when they get folded they mass report me R* smh

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone remember the top down games from two decades ago?

that (GTA 2) is what introduced me and my cousin to the series…took a chance and rented it at the time (from blockbuster lol) and it ended up being so fun we beat the game that same night and remarked that it’d be a hit if they ever did a 3D version…when GTA III commercial a while later dropped we ran out and bought PS2s that same day :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is pathetic as a fan of the series going back to GTAIII but fans have let them essentially turn GTA into a MMORPG at this point.

:scust: